Close
One second...

Need critique! please... :'(

Hi everyone! This is my new design!
What do you think?
Thanks in advance!

Watch this
kerb23

I would draw it more organic way, this looks like masked pattern too much.

nelbok

thank you!

bzyglowi

It took me a long time to get the joke, mostly because I'm not familiar with most of the symbols used within the ?. On closer inspection I realized they were guides for how clothes should be washed. Maybe work on making the symbols larger so they're more easily read?

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

like bzyglowi said, make the symbols larger. And like kerb23 said maybe don't cut them off at the edges, so each symbol is entirely visible. Also, try to add more randomness in the pattern.

Lybrich

hahahaha it's a nice one!

i think the pattern is nice and the idea is funny and cool. maby the only thing is that you could make the slogan more catchy. now you got IT in it twice. something like "just wash the damn thing" or "just wash it" could be stronger good luck!

dBranes

nelbok,

Nice. Very Nice. Submit it.

-db

Awesomr.

Make the saying: Just wash it, damn it!

ToCo Design

I think you just need to submit it, it's really nice already :)

springer818

The ribbon as a different color than the shirt might help... but other than that I think it's awesome.

springer818

The ribbon as a different color than the shirt might help... but other than that I think it's awesome.

Joe Hilditch

I think it's really good as it is :) well done !

Joe Hilditch

I think it's really good as it is :) well done !

marktherealest

I don't get the joke, I've look at it a while and I still don't get it. If its a t-shirt, chances are, people aren't going to be staring at your chest all day and finally get the joke.

Its also a bit offensive.

maeshanne

I also think the symbols should be bigger, and the ribbon and text more visible. Maybe give it a more vintage look? And I would follow Lybrich's slogan suggestions. But I like the idea, good job!

No account?
Join Us