Close
One second...

Promote yourself here! I'll be happy to comment and score your designs :)

As the title says, feel free to post your designs here!
I'll be happy to make a productive critic of your work and help you score :)
If you want, you can check my design too! :)

SCHRÖEDINGER'S CAT - COMMENT/VOTE HERE!

Watch this
EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Vote/comment on these please:

verna1413

If you are available, I would appreciate that you voted on my design, thanks. Hope you'll like it. New1: Eiffel Tower

artqween

I just submitted my flowers drawing design... please vote (5)?!?!?!?!! THANX!!!!!! i'LL RETURN the VoTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

artqween

HI guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the create a slogan section?!?!?!?! I loved that section :( !!! I created a lot of slogans!! darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artqween
El Black Bat said:

Hot and Sexy holiday

just voted!!! now Im hungry and thirsty!! ha ha ha this is so cooooooool 5$!!!!!

artqween
verna1413 said:

If you are available, I would appreciate that you voted on my design, thanks. Hope you'll like it. New1: Eiffel Tower

I just scored u (5) for all ur designs ;D.. 5$!!! they are incredible!! keep it up!!! u r talentd..

Velcrokid

Would love for you to vote and post feedback. Check out my wall art here "The Viewfinder"

Stila

I just scored your designs, they are both awesome! Here is mine :) Cereal Killer

celestezul

Hey guys! I'm still voting and commenting! Check your submissions in a while! :) Thanks to all who commented mines!

celestezul
artqween said:

I just submitted my flowers drawing design... please vote (5)?!?!?!?!! THANX!!!!!! i'LL RETURN the VoTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Hey artqween, I can't access to your designs :( Link it here so we can see them!

El Black Bat

Thanks!!!

artqween said:
El Black Bat said:

Hot and Sexy holiday

just voted!!! now Im hungry and thirsty!! ha ha ha this is so cooooooool 5$!!!!!

celestezul

There, Namrettel andVerna 1413, I scored and comment your designs! :)

celestezul

There, scored and commented, ZURYX!

leaveyourlegacyy

Can you guys plase check out my first design ever to make it into the Threadless community? I will humbly love each and every one of you :3

Thank you! Leaveyourlegacyy

http://thrdl.es/~/F9z

celestezul

Halfgotten, I have already commented and scored before you posted your designed here! I LOVED IT! It's too good, and it NEEDS to be printed!!! Congrats, your a badass designer! ;)

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

yay! thank u so much celestezul! appreciated :D

Sam.mk1

went through a lot of designs here :) really good ones ! :) could folks help me out as well please? :) Scoring ! The Weather Today

Thank you ! :)

ZURYX

thanks man

celestezul

Sam.mk1 I commented your design a few days ago. It's great!

Jaen_
1 design submitted -

No account?