Get the skinny on new designs!
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
Yeti Trouble: Threadless Guys Yeti Hoody
its a shame how much i love this
Why is it so expensive ?
@Rubinek because it a Select
where's the 50% off? :s
I'm glad that I bought it when it was 50% off the last week.
I was looking for completely ridiculous overpriced items and this was all I found.
FYI the fluffy fleece looking stuff on the hood is only on the hood. The rest of the lining is thin cotton :(
It would be so cool if the entire lining was fluffy. THAT would be great for the winter.
Long comment put short:
1) Take "God Hates Techno" as a starter (I own it, and appreciate it, however it's not perfect).
2) Make it WHOLLY Sherpa-lined inside (the hoodie, the body and the sleeves ; everything).
3) Feel free to use elbow protector just like it's seen on Yeti Trouble.
4) Sell like hotcakes! - and already leave something to me, I want my XL piece or two!
5) Think about introducing white or black versions with sewn emblembs with the same or very similiar rules above.
As for now, optional elbow protector is not a great loss, but Sherpa is. However, putting it only on the hood makes it an obvious design mistake (or price cut - in Select, tho?..).
My God Hates Techno isn't any warmer than an average Threadless Hoodie (The Void, Gray Destiny), am not sure if even a bit below in the matter of isolation. Surely tho it is way less nice to the touch, speaking of the inside side. Sherpa would give it BOTH the warmth it needs in winter (cold autumn/spring) AND the cozy feel and look of the inside. Adding the elbow pads would be just like a cherry on a cake - perfect. And I would agree with sensibly high price too.
Threadless, please think about it.
make it cheaper make it cheaper make it Cheaper or I will never buy anything from this expensive piece of crap website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make it $55 and I will buy two fingers are crossed.
I need this reprinted in a small asap!