Close
One second...

Help us pick the next design challenge!

Do you have a theme or product you’re dying to see everyone design for? Cats? Horses? Tree scarves? Tell us your idea and we’ll reward you with fame and fortune. By fame and fortune we mean we’ll announce your name in your very own blog post and give you a $300 Threadless gift code.

Here’s whatcha gotta do: In the comments, write your theme in bold then a sentence or two of copy for the challenge to make sure we get the gist. Your challenge can be to design around a particular theme or to design for a brand new product.

Example numero uno:
Create a design about cats! Cats are the Earth’s cutest and most respected animal. Create a design that show your love (or hate) for those slightly snobbish felines.

Example numero dos:
Create a design for footy pajamas Create a design that perfectly matches the warm fuzzy feeling you get just by slipping your toes into a new pair of PJs.

You have until Tuesday, November 13 at 10 am CT to submit your ideas!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
firestormua

Hi Guys. Since Critique section is down can someone tell me where should I post design I want to get commented on by community? Threadless team answered that I should post to their blogs? Can I post my design here?

theunicornplague

Create a design about Unicorns! Unicorns are cute, fun, and sweet and ..for little kids. I want to see a design that makes them look bad-ass and cool.. but still keep them magical ;) So that adults wanna wear them too!

theunicornplague

Create a design about Astronauts!!! I know that there are plenty of space and astronaut designs on Threadless, most of which I probably already own.. but I want to see designs where the astronauts are coming home and trying to do everyday stuff in their uniforms. Like an astronaut in his gear at the bar, or golfing, or on a subway.

NeatShirts

Create a design with forest animals. Anything with critters from the forest, DEER, RABBITS, BEARS, BIRDS, SQUIRELLS, etc.

theunicornplague

Create designs inspired by The Big Bang Theory!!! I have seen quite a few Threadless shirts being worn on the show, how great would it be to return the favor and feature the show on some shirts!? Its such a popular show and they would absolutely sell and would definitely inspire some fantastic designs!

theunicornplague

Create a childhood dream design! Draw up your wildest dreams you had when you were a kid! I know all I ever wanted to be was a mermaid.. That dream is still in the works so maybe a nice shirt to remind us of our childhood hopes and ambitions would give us the push we need to achieve them! I can feel my fishtail growing now..

theunicornplague

Create time travel designs! Draw up old Gents' and Ladies adorned in top hats and petticoats on the subway or maybe a futuristic space man strolling through the streets of 18th century London?

theunicornplague

Create an alien design! I'm not talking about the traditional little green men.. I want to see what different peoples' opinions are about what aliens would look like. Maybe they have six heads and 47 eyes or purple skin and a giraffe's neck, or maybe they look just like your creepy neighbor who only comes outside after dark?

eQuivalent
eQuivalent profile pic Alumni

Creating a design for wristband and sweatband Creating a design that perfectly fits your sporty style and your routine activities.

Roachconnor

Threadless loves Wreck-it Ralph

rmgarcia

Create a design about: Playing a joke! An unexpected and funny joke can brighten your day. Smiling is very important in our life. Do you smile enough? A good joke from a good friend can keep a big smile.

FlyingMonkeyMan

Threadless loves A Splash of Color - Black and white designs are awesome, but a little color here and there could make for some interestingly amazing results. Create a design that only uses grayscale and ONE additional color. Use that color however you want, be it for a red scarf or for a neon green beam of light from a ray gun! (pew-pew)

Arkzai
Arkzai profile pic Alumni

Threadless love indie games a design challenge to support indie game making industry. it could be only pixelart challenge in 8 bit ;)

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

i like the beach towels one!

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Threadless Loves Oxymorons Who doesn't love jumbo shrimp or a mime being caught in a real glass box. Design your own oxymoron

Merav

Threadless loves kites and beach balls either as a set (with a picnic blanket?) or separately, these could be really fun objects to design!

MrsHappy
MrsHappy profile pic Alumni

Is there a way of scoring these ideas? Most of them ROCK! I love so many of them! I'd love to give you my vote just for the ideas! I came here to add my own, but I like all yours much better! =] Hope Threadless picks a bunch of you!

unseeliepixie

Threadless loves Family Game Night! For as much cajoling as it took for your mom to get you to attend 'family time,' you know you had a blast in the end! Whether you were making your brother "Sorry" or you watched eagerly as your dad counted out his last dime after landing on your Boardwalk again, games always brought the gang together for lots of fun!

kgg279

Create a design about modern culture Everyone knows that the world is advancing but why not show it on a shirt or hoodie?!?

kgg279

Create a design about modern culture Everyone knows that the world is advancing but why not show it on a shirt or hoodie?!?

StrayTangent

Threadless loves Happiness What does it mean to be happy? What represents happiness to you? People like being happy. Why not make a design that shares with or inspires happiness in others? =)

kgg279

StrayTangent

Ah hell. Messed up the grammar like crazy.

Threadless loves Happiness What does it mean to be happy? What represents happiness to you? People like being happy. Why not make a design that shares or inspires happiness in others? =)

taz-pie

oh shit i aint reading all of this. flips table

Lybrich

The rise of the amazing SCOUTS!! Badges, camping,helping out people, gaming all night, sleepping in tree's, baden powell, the lilly, the uniform, making bublle bath's from scratch in the middle of nowhere (oooh yea we did ) scouts are very happy friendly crazy silly and wonderfully advetures people who really deserve a great t shirt!!

auntiethesis

Shower Curtains I'd love to see Threadless offer designs on shower curtains.

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves Rugs

Create a perfect rug design and please wipe your feet before entering this challenge!

tatyana.skripnikova

Threadless Loves Gloves and Mittens

Find a perfect match for your best friend cosy snuggly sweater. Add some knitted awesomeness to your palms!

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves Classic Literature. Make a design about characters/and or scene from a work of fiction. The challenge should incorporate works from public domain authors only.

Eg William Shakespeare, Jules Verne, Charles Dickens, L. Frank Baum, Bram Stoker, Lewis Carroll, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mark Twain etc.

It would be fantastic to see some literary characters come to life.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves Sci-Fi. People make tees about the future 2155.

Threadless loves Rock 'n' Roll Create a tee based on a lyric. Although don't reveal the title of the song (to avoid copyright issues).

Threadless Loves Parody Celebs. People make pretend fan art of celebs they dislike in a scrawly and poorly drawn manner.

Threadless Loves Scribbles Grown ups make childish scribbles in an effort to make a carefree and lively tee.

T'less loves fine art Make a daring avant guard design or something thought provoking and contemplative.

Threadless loves Obama: To celebrate!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Create a design that mashes up the web's greatest memes. Everybody loves a good meme, right? For this challenge, create a design that weaves all of your favorities memes into one awesome design! Cool challenge, bro!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

Threadless Loves 300$ - we all know we're cheap souls deep inside, and we'd do anything for a few free Threadbucks. But how far would you go? Your challenge is to make a design representing the depths you'd go to in order to snag a free Threadless gift certificate.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

Shower curtains is a great idea actually.

taz-pie

THRADLASS LUVZ NOODLY BOOBS 4EVA

cogigoc

lol @celandinestern

marianopic

Create a design about Good Luck There are things that occur without our will or intention but aniway turn out to have an amazing result. Create a design that represents that awesome feeling.

taz-pie

who the hell are all these avatarless noobs??

Sintija302

Create design TATTOO STYLE. Tattoo is a thing what most of people have always wanted. But what kind? Lets make dream tattoos and put them on body colour t-shirts. Tattoo collection. Probably even for baby shirts "Love heavy metal lullabies".

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

I like QBF's slipper idea but also a design on the bottom of the slippers to compliment the embroidery on top :D Same goes for the footy pajamas I suppose. I just really want warm, illustrated feet :(

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Threadless Loves Bobble Heads Not really a design challenge but more of a request for Skaw, Shimala, Joe, Alex, Jess, Rachel, Dane, Ross, Red (the dog), and another other Threadstaff we know and love made into Bobble Heads that we can buy.

Threadless Loves Shimala Similar to the Skaw challenge I posted above.

Threadless Loves Potty Humor You know it. littlem knows it. Why not have anther shirt about it.

Threadless Loves Office Supplies This challenge would focus on that art media that is overlooked so often... the Office Supply. Paper Clips, Staples & Staplers, Post-it Notes, pencils, pen, white-out, etc etc. Created a design out of these supplies or just create a design that features one of these items as the star of the shirt. Winner would get a Red Swing Line Stapler, a Ton of Post-it Notes, Pencils, and more supplies to power your next creation. Winner would also get their photo taken and posted on the Threadless Office Walls as "Employee of the Month" forever!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Create a design about history in action - basically having a design that focuses on an awesome event or person from our history or history in general. jesus, the wright bros, abe lincoln, Etc

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Create a design based on " Movie Endings What was your favorite movie ending? What was it? Tragic, Happy, Confusing, Exciting? Make a design based on a movie ending that swept you away and stayed with you forever. Let that design tell everyone a story.

Create a design - Threadless Loves Sitcoms. Take your imagination to another level and create a design that mashes up various Television sitcoms to tell something funny, serious, tragic, happy or down right mean. The Sitcoms featured in the design should be well known to many.

Create a design based on Marvelous Voyages. Was there some place far away that you wanted to visit? Some place in your imagination that you wanted to get away to? Make a design based on the most fabulous imagination you've ever had on a voyage that you always too in your dreams. Maybe you wanted to travel inside the heart of an exploding star, holding hands with undying Astronauts. Maybe it was on the back of a Unicorn that sweat Rainbows or on a Dragon over a Sea of floating lilies on Fire. Whatever it was, show it off on your design that would make jaws drop.

Create a design based on Bedtime Stories. You Dad would have told you many. Maybe you wanted to listen to many. Maybe you had some to tell on your own. Make a design based on fairy tales and bedtime stories and heroics and love and war and peace and magical kingdoms and fantastic creatures. Tell it to all through one single design that could make you hear a story about yourself.

Create a design on Better Inventions The Wheel. The Electric Bulb. The Toaster. The Spork, Millions of inventions! But could they have been better, if YOU invented them? Tell it through a design that would make people chuckle at the idea or make them feel lost in deep thought.

bortwein

Ermahgerd Thredlesh Lervs ermahgerd Ermahgerd I Lerv Yur Dezinz. Create an ermahgerd themed design that is so freakin ermahgerding awesome. Know your Meme and be the best ermahgerdin designer in the land to win. Lek ermahgerd.

yivviepants

Threadless Loves Dungeons & Dragons: Create a design based on the ultimate nerd gaming experiece, where the Dungeon Master and rolling 20-sided die determines your fate. Are you on the inside, assuming a chaotic neutral Ranger? Or are you on the outside, totally confused over this role-playing world?

bortwein

Threadless Loves to Party It's time to Party but not like there is a Party in your Tummy, but more like there is a Party on your Shirt. How do you best pay tribute to that legendary get together called a Party? It is up to you but make sure that the Party on your Shirt is fun for all ages or go to the extreme with a party that has gone out of bounds. Create something that everyone will remember in the morning or a design that makes that mystery person in your house laugh while you make them some breakfast.

yivviepants

Threadless Loves Gangnam Style: "Heeeey, Sexy Lady!" Whether you hate it or love it, create a design based on the song by South Korean Pop star PSY that is mysteriously sweeping the globe.

bortwein

Threadless Loves Architecture It could be an ultra modern Sky Scrapper or even a broken down old house, but you look at it an feel inspired. Now channel that inspiration into a t-shirt design. Design your own building with everything going on around it or simplify the idea and do a minimalist take on the idea. Be inspired by architecture.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us