Close
One second...

Help us pick the next design challenge!

Do you have a theme or product you’re dying to see everyone design for? Cats? Horses? Tree scarves? Tell us your idea and we’ll reward you with fame and fortune. By fame and fortune we mean we’ll announce your name in your very own blog post and give you a $300 Threadless gift code.

Here’s whatcha gotta do: In the comments, write your theme in bold then a sentence or two of copy for the challenge to make sure we get the gist. Your challenge can be to design around a particular theme or to design for a brand new product.

Example numero uno:
Create a design about cats! Cats are the Earth’s cutest and most respected animal. Create a design that show your love (or hate) for those slightly snobbish felines.

Example numero dos:
Create a design for footy pajamas Create a design that perfectly matches the warm fuzzy feeling you get just by slipping your toes into a new pair of PJs.

You have until Tuesday, November 13 at 10 am CT to submit your ideas!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Design a crest to be embroidered on a pair of slippers Everyone loves a pair of slippers at christmas (at least in the uk), design a crest to go on to a pair of slippers to give to someone who likes warm feet in the winter.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

^CHECK MATE^

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

Create a design about butts! Everyone has a butt, yet most people are too shy to acknowledge it. Create a design that shows your love for your ravishing rump!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves fingerless gloves. Because man power

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

or, more seriously:

Create a design for winter hats! It's getting cold outside, and you'll want to cover up your noggin in style this winter. Design a hat that embodies your favorite aspect of snow season!

Daviisilva

I don't get the part that's in spanish

StevenLefcourt

Threadless Loves Tasty Beverages Design a fake product label for an imaginary drink to go on a Thermos 24 oz bottle

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Scarves! I took a hiatus for a while, so I'm not sure if this has been done before, but dang I love scarfs and there have been some lovely patterns subbed that I would wear in a heart beat.

Or maybe an "Internet Meme" challenge, which could be fun but would open the flood gates for terrible things. Actually, nevermind.

StevenLefcourt

Threadless Loves Tasty BeveragesDesign a fake product label for an imaginary drink to go on a Thermos 24 oz bottle

have no idea how the brackets did that....lets see what happens this time

PeculiarTiffany

Create a design for robes! For the kids and for the adults too, design an adorable robe to snuggle in.

^Would wear. So many possibilities!

tatyana.skripnikova

Create a design about office life Joke about your colleagues or boss, or that "awesome" feeling of having to inevitably wake up and go to job. Make a tee that's worth breaking a dress-code!

Create a mug design Everyone loves those sometimes steamy and friendly warm, sometimes chilly cool mugs with their delicious contents. So why don't you decorate your own Threadless mug? Go for it!

Create a design in pop art style Be the new Andy Warhol, splatter bright paint all around your tee!

Create a cap design Create a design that would sit proudly on your head.

Create a coaster design Make a design that's pleasurable to rest your drink containers upon.

squintygirl

Threadless Loves Reading

Create a design inspired by a character or a memorable scene from your favourite book - fiction, children's, comics, whatever.

PeculiarTiffany

Something else I've wanted Threadless to print on before....

Create a design for stockings/leggings! For the ladies.

This is becoming more of a personal wish list.

Wharton

READING! Thats a great idea!

Leggings! But not just for ladies, hose for men too, this could be the renaissance for male leggings, a la Robin hood.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni
  1. flip flops for next summer
  2. onesies
  3. designs only using black ink
Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

Create a design for Necktie or Bowtie: Some of us actually have corporate cube jobs and actually have to dress up for work from time to time. How about a tie that that shows off creativity while still keeping it classy San Diego.

squintygirl

lol @ Robin Hood leggings

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

I'd like to see more/a challenge for home decor stuff: blankets, rugs, shower curtains, comforters, place mats.

nickv47

I'd like to see more/a challenge for home decor stuff: blankets, rugs, shower curtains, comforters, place mats.

Wharton

Full face balaklava designs, for when you have to hold up a gas station but want to show everyone your not just an unreasonable, lowlife thats above the law but a gentle, desperate spirit with creative leanings.

squintygirl

Wharton on Nov 8, 2012 at 10:21:24

Full face balaklava designs, for when you have to hold up a gas station but want to show everyone your not just an unreasonable, lowlife thats above the law but a gentle, desperate spirit with creative leanings.

Some snazzy mantights should help with that.

littlem

Threadless Beach Towel!

Create a design that you want to wrap around you as you step out of the pool or sauna. Just imagine your body against that lovely design as you cozy up on the sandy shores of the local beach, lake, pool, reservoir, or puddle left by the drizzling rain. Don't have the perfect weather? Just use it as a bath towel. Dampen a corner, twist it up, and it can also double as a whip. Enjoy!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it):

In Dec 21st, 2012 the world might come to an end, and before it does, your challenge is to design the most apocalyptic tee ever. Whether it's death & destruction or a new golden age we want you to create something the mayans, aliens and survivors would be proud to wear. So, what is your design legacy to a world that is about to go poof?

Wharton

^The skies the limit^ Leggings are so diverse, gas stations, muggings, hijackings, freedom of movement, comfort and snazziness.

Wharton

Oh, yeah! Apocylptic (or whatever the correct spelling is) challenge!

In leggings.

Steger

Create a design about Beards: A bunch of guys from my church and I have formed The League of Beerds to celebrate beardyness and beer(We started clean shaven on Nov. 1 and we're not shaving till Feb 28 AND we're doing several home brews as a group). Mustaches are cool and all but the beard needs some love. Here's the logo I designed for the group for inspiration.

Wharton

Sweet logo dude

littlem

hahaha nice, drewski!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm with Montro's idea and I like the fact that we may never get to wear it.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves Dragons:

Create a real dragon. A real live, living dragon. The best dragon wins a prize.

RyanAstle
RyanAstle profile pic Alumni

Wasn't there a way to see all of the previous challenges on the old site? I don't see that available anymore, I could be wrong.

How about "Threadless Loves B-Movie Posters". Create movies posters for fictional movies that could be printed as wall art and t-shirts. Imagine the video promo fun you could have for that challenge! :)

Shroooom

Create a tee design inspired by your favourite artistic movement Impressionism, cubism, futurism, realism, symbolism, etc etc (you get the picture). The subject matter could be anything you wanted, as long as you did it in the artistic style. For example, if I wanted to do a tshirt based on Alice in Wonderland, and I chose cubism, it would have to be drawn cubist style.

coyote alert
coyote alert profile pic Alumni

oh damn man i LOVE the coaster idea. i need moar placez to rest mah beerz!

PeculiarTiffany

Create a design for a vinyl toy! Think you can design something that people will want to collect obsessively? Create a design for a toy that will line shelves and desks everywhere!

Maybe use a bird or an astronaut or something as a base. WOULD BE AWESOME.

Steger

yes, vinyl toy. good idea.

nickv47

threadless loves mixtapes: we used to do that mixtape thing where we'd suggest a playlist for the warehouse, maybe pick some bands and put it on a cd. a designer does the album art cover. could happen a couple times a year.

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni

BURGERS

CREATE A DESIGN ABOUT BURGERS BECAUSE OH MY GOD BURGERS ARE THE BEST THING EVER! BEEF? CHICKEN? VEGGIE? WHO CARES WE ARE ALL FRIENDS IN BURGER LAND!!!!!

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

Jess Create a design about Jess, for Jess. We are only printing one tee. Only Jess will wear this tee.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Create a belt print design for hoodies because it's cooler and I'm sure I'll buy more. Prefered printed on another kind of fabric and different cutting too.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

give a person complete control of making the design, choosing the t-shirt material, the cuts, etc

DontCallMeBlanket
DontCallMeBlanket profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Create a design for zubaz. Image yourself as an artist whose canvas is strung up on a powerful set of legs, your art billowing in the wind at a tailgate party or soaking up sweat whilst hardcore lifting is being done at the gym. Design something that says, "I am a true man, don't fuck with me".

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Threadless loves Combos

You can't get enough Threadless, admit it. Neither can we, so now you have the opportunity to satisfy your voracious Threadless appetite by creating, not one, but two Threadless pieces that interact with each other. Whether it's a matching Zip Hoodie/ long sleeve combo, a set of interactive twin-tees or a tote/tee extravaganza! it's up to you to create the perfect Threadless combination.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

NYC forever

create a design about New York City and how it keeps on going and growing in spite of all adversities....

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Theme #1 Baked Goods Create a design showcasing your favorite yummy baked good. Cookies, cakes, brownies, macaroons, gingerbread whatever. Can be cute / funny / Good baked goods vs. evil ones (fruit cake yuck!).. or whatever. Something should just be yummy looking!

Theme #2 Candy Create a design showcasing your favorite candies! Jelly beans, gummy bears, licorice, chocolate bon bons, turtles, pralines, candy necklaces... whatever! Make it delicious! (no brand names please! Just different types of candy)

cogigoc

Threadless Boxer Shorts

cogigoc

Threadless Loves Doomsday (12.12.12)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

DATELINE

since the challenges are always so short and everyone is going crazy trying to sub before the dateline

cogigoc

Threadless Loves Doomsday (12.12.12.): It might be the Mayans or the last movie you saw. But admit it, you think about it and now is your chance to put it in a shirt! Design a shirt that encorporates the theme 'Threadless Loves Doomsday'. It can be a design about Alien invasion, Dark Silhouettes, Skulls, Submarines and Unicorns. Be prepared, be very prepared.

Threaless Boxer Shorts: Because we need underwear!

zaynial

Create a design Inspired by your Idol-everyone is inspired by someone so I think we can have a wide variety of designs !!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us