Close
One second...

Do you / did you work today?

It's a holiday over here but I went to work on this temp job at my favorite photolab, binding custom-made agendas. Did 150 out of 1300!

What did you do?

Watch this
WarDrobeInSpareOom

Is it All Hallow's Day? Amurrican's don't get that day off usually.

I have every day off.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Or I guess it's more commonly called All Saints' Day.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

I'm at work right now. It's the worst.

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

In the real world? Among the highlights ... launched a website for a customer www.megatrans.com.ar and are finished designing a book of 300 pages ...

Exhausted.

Manupix
2 designs submitted - Score now!

All Saints' Day (la Toussaint) is what it is.

We have so many f'ing holidays over here, what a country of lazy asses XD As a freelance I always hated mid-week holidays, they're so disruptive when you actually want to get work done!

Manupix

Good job Lucas! How about the not real world? ;)

apaveo

Working all the time ... I'm a designer, hello? :) On the today's menu: charts, pies etc. for a regular customer. Love it! ;)

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

today I walked around the mall and creeped on all the girls with real jobs. so same as any other weekday.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

I went into work for a 4 hour meeting.

Twiggyhall

Hi Manu! blows kisses

Yep, I'm working, bah

Counting down the minutes until work is over, though, because then I'll be heading over to trivia night with some friends, woot!

Manupix

Congrats hard work team mates, you're all hired!

Hi twigz! Sounds cool! * kisses back * * blushes *

cococosy

Sounds like a painful job, making 1300! So it wasn't an -everyone has a day off- holiday? What country are you living in actually? :) I stayed indoors because it is an official holiday for the people from Belgium & Germany = invasion in my city. ;)

Goldendust

On the day this was posted, I was working like crazy doing last minute design on site/setting up banners/helping delegates at a huge conference. It's not a holiday in Aus/NZ so far as I know...

kidderliverpool

Doing logo designs, changing them about 20 times over.

Manupix

So it wasn't an -everyone has a day off- holiday? What country are you living in actually? That place just south of Belgium =) It's one of those holidays indeed, except no-one keeps you from working if you really want to - they just stare and mumble (jk!) 1300 is kind of tedious, but it's just for a few days and I have fun with those guys anyway!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

We just had a useless team meeting that went on for 2 hours and now I'm organising a civil society fair in a city called Nish, and an anti-corruption national conference here in Belgrade. Blugh.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I'm drawing boards and barrels. Maybe crates. Game biz!

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

Designing make up brush packaging

cococosy

South of Belgium.. Cool! Maybe we're not living that far away from eachother, since I'm living in the South of NL :) Flemish or Walloon?

Milan_

Just came home from work. D:

Manupix

Haha sorry Kim, I led you astray there ;) I mean that other country to the south of Belgium! I live in Paris: not so far away! South of NL: Maastricht? I visited there once, went to the amazing underground quarries in Valkenburg.

Tomorrow I should see the end of the 1300 =)

cococosy

Ha! My mistake :) how are your hands doing?

Maastricht indeed.. Valkenburg is beautiful indeed, we have those underground things over here too. :) Your answer is quite unusual though, most foreign visitors come here for the green cigarettes haha

Manupix

Hands are all right, it's a bit harder for the legs and knees! (basically standing at the same spot for hours) Green cigarettes? Yech, I'm not going anywhere for these, not for the life of me!

No account?