• posted Oct 31, 2012
  • 44 Comments
Watch this
spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni
that's like asking me to choose between ass and titties
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
Do we have to pick one? Where is the ALL of the above choice?
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
All those artists are amazing and worthy. It is a hard decision but I would personally choose the Minoza's first and then Blair Sayer as my second choice.
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
Picked the ones that I would love to wear an entire collection of. Francis & Laurence!
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni
jared wins my heart and my vote
littlem
wow, blair and jared are my top 2. hmmmmm
celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
what josh said.
YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni
Matheus Lopes Castro and Lim Heng Swee would make great together.
jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni
i would cry if 'left behind' by jared got printed. ahem, ahem.
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
Jared, Thomas and Charlemkwenfkenfrjkfnhr aka huebucket would be my picks, but each and every artist listed above I would find a couple tees of theirs to proudly wear.
littlem
man, this is really tough. i would wear so many of those tees, you awesome artists. so many.
palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni
I voted for all!!! hehehee... greats artists!
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni
jared for president
Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni
I find it odd that Threadless would add Lora Zombie to the mix, she's amazing no doubt, but considering she only has 2 or 3 Threadless prints and is kind of a celebrity with around 19,000 fans on her facebook page it makes her the obvious winner. Why would they put her against "regular" designers and not against other big guns with large followings? she's already doubled and tripled almost everyone else in votes. Bizarre choice. Sure, I'd like to see Tomas win, but David, Char and Jared would be great too.
Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni
I don't do facebook, so consider the above my vote and mail my swag to the usual address, ta.
Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni
Also, I would like to register my sincere outrage at not having made the above list.
Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni
I love them all but I'm saying Lora Zombie for unique style!
soloyo
I love them all but since I have to pick one, I wrote each name in a piece of paper, place them inside a bag and took one out Nicebleed
TOTALBABYCAKES
Amazing art and skills by all! David Olenick for me for consistent LOL.
pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni
I voted!! :D
jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni
Thanks for all the awesome support everyone!!! These are some amazing designers in the group and I am definitely humbled to be included!! Good luck to everyone! ... but not too much luck ;)
[+duracell-]
Nicebleed for me Nanda has the skillz but id like to see more varied subject matter
Haasbroek
Haasbroek profile pic Alumni
Amazing selection of designs. If I had to choose - David Olenick or Jared
Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni
Cheers to those of you who liked me. Such hard choices really. Best of luck to my homie Jared too. If it's not me I hope it's him.
Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni
Good luck everyone - am amazed and thrilled to have even been shortlisted for this.
DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni
Thx much Threadless people! Pretty stunned to be one of these 10... one of the reasons Threadless is so cool is that someone less established here like me, with not-very-intimidating scores, can be noticed and be considered for something incredible like this... take note all, everyone's definitely got a shot here! Great to be among the other 9, and to see kind comments from some of the artists I admire most. Really appreciate all your likes, shares and signups!
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
Anything happen with this? When will we know?
soloyo
Has anyone won a MADE collection by sharing the link??
_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni
fail.. i just shared without actually checking how old the thread is hahaha ,...