Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
EZFL

ME

I hate the new site. They should of just improved this one instead of creating that huge problematic eyesore.

Ragnampiza

ME. But i'm actually starting to like/use the new one.

taz-pie

i still use the blogs/blogs/ shortcut, so i am always on teh old one

opippi

ME

Akaka

I use both...

Musarter

Me too. If I subbed something I would probably use the new site more.

Morkki
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'll start using the new forum when the participated/watched tabs start working

Dexter Spandex

i'm trying to use the new site.

Dexter Spandex

i want to like it but i don't.

it's like when they changed the font from Georgia to helvetica. i didn't like it. i've got used to it, but i still preferred it when it was Georgia. it was quirkier.

the new site is just way too 'rad' for me man

Tonteau

I

ibyes

Everyone

Dreamspace

Me too. I like the look and feel of the new site. But otherwise i prefer using the old site. I so miss the 640x800 submission. I feel that the current one in the new site really doesn't allow one to enjoy the art. but thats just me. Even otherwise the old site is way simpler and to the point.

bortwein

I am for the blogs.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

i use both. usually old for blogs but when theres somethign i cant see i go to the new one lol

Ryder

what jeff said

_EffinSweet_

me.. when i need to search for something..

other than that i am forcing myself to use the new one.

celandinestern

me. I only look at subs on the new site. makes me sad when I see pictures posted in threads in new blog code so I can't see them but it's too much bother to go over and look.

jmeaspls

i'll use it til the end!

that yellow bar just doesn't jive with my retinas.

Morkki

I like the new look, I just can't use something that doesn't work

jmeaspls

i dont get why the amazing threadstaff designers are still holding onto the literal CMYK color scheme. it's a neat idea to think about, but it seems pretty clear to me that in practice it's just not the optimal presentation of the new design.

jmeaspls

^ that wasn't a reply to morkki, mainly just disconnected thoughts that go with my other post

Chipmnk

It's more a matter of convenience than anything else. I type in "th-" and the search bar autofills with the blog URL.

EZFL

Rachel Ray Gun

Guys, you won't get used to the new site until you actually start using it! I've been on it exclusively for a few weeks and now the old site just feels weird. I promise you'll like it once you get a feel for the new layout and features.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Old site all the way. I like all the wide open white spaces

Rachel, I don't speak for everyone of course, but I'll start using the new site and eventually get "used" to it when a) it is improved to a point that all facets of the site are 90 percent glitch-free or b) you bolt closed the doors to the old site so we can't get in no more.

spacesick

old site

I don't like the new Timeline feature

bortwein

This is how I feel at the moment. (No offense)

New Site = New Coke and Old Site = Classic Coka-Cola

Even big brands that everyone Loves can make something that they think everyone will love, but it just just taste right.

bortwein

excuse my typo please. "Coca-Cola"

shirtflirt

is there really a new site? i thought this was a prank

shirtflirt

i keep typing threadless new dot com but i get nothing

dyou change yer name 2?

tragos

old site

kimkong1014

my web browser's home page is still the old site!!

EZFL

this is how i see the new site: so much nav

Twiggyhall

Moi!!!! I'll probably stay here until I have no choice :)

tragos

old site homepage: hover over Community, click Forum. Cool. I'm where I want to be.

new site homepage: uhh, play? Yeah, I want Play. It says the Forum is in there. Click Forum. Everything or General? Oh wait, there are other options if I keep scrolling. Uhh, I guess Everything. Oh weird, the same options are bars at the top too. Ok. Click Everything. Ok. I'm here.

The avatar thumbnails are messed up, everything's wider than it needs to be, the cyan usernames are a little jarring to read, and I can't immediately access the last page of any thread. But it's not that big a deal. It's too drawn out and a bit confusing to get to the forums, though.

Recent Posts is a thing that should not happen without an opt-out. You won't let us edit or delete posts, but everything we do or say is automatically bound to our user page? Not cool.

Also, the bar at the top of the page is cut off on my browser when viewing the new site. Also voting is weird with votes disappearing and not being able to get back to where you were. I like that you're trying to improve voting by allowing us to see next and past designs voted, but right now it's so super buggy I feel for everyone whose designs are getting weird / low votes.

Also I tried to give y'all feedback through the feedback thing but it timed out :(

tragos

by "bar at the top of the page" I mean what is currently the $29.99 hoodies.

Twiggyhall

I agree w/ Becca - all good points

Ryder

i agree with Eric... the logo and nav menu are friggin' enormous. and the pink blue and yellow colors give me a headache.

Twiggyhall

I don't agree with Ryder.

Ever.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?