Close
One second...

Hey, Southern California

I expect very little out of this blog, but Brian and I are flying into LA on December 28th and leaving January 4th. As some of you may know, this is a family trip, but I'm always cool for a lunch or breakfast or dinner or brunch or linner or breakluner, which I assume is the proper combo of all. We'll be staying in Pasadena, so if you're in the area, or can easily get to the area, let's chill, yo. So far our only plans are the Rose Bowl Parade on New Year's Day.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

stay away from my state

WarDrobeInSpareOom

We have a two hour layover in San Fransisco, and I'm going to fart in your direction, Rando.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HANG OUT WITH US IS DEAD TO ME.

DEAD.

ir0cko

i don't know where san franSisco is.

ir0cko

i bet it's cool than san fransisqo though

ir0cko

coolER

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

fob

shirtflirt

sonmi lives in pasadena. right there. in it. pasadena.

and i would love to see southern california someday

Chipmnk

I don't know how my office's holiday schedule is, but I'll try to make it up there.

Chipmnk

San Diego. That's like a few hours away.

Omair

He lives in a California.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I always just assume everyone besides Randy and the north people live like half an hour away from each other.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

California is a ridiculously long state. You guys should give some back to Mexico.

shirtflirt

better hurry before we either a) break off from a series of earthquakes b) break off from earth quakes then sink to the bottom of the ocean or c) ancient aliens

littlem

i'm always 'last-minute-larry' so if y'all are plannin a breakfast, lunch, or whatever, please keep me informed!

littlem

also, yes, california is ridiculously long. i wonder if the other states feel inadequate...

:p

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i'm in glendale, not pasadena, SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to be out of state from dec 22nd to jan 2nd, then i have work, but otherwise it'd be cool to hang!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

AnnieFart, there are zero plans as of yet.

i'm going to be out of state from dec 22nd to jan 2nd, then i have work, but otherwise it'd be cool to hang!

Well, we leave on the 4th...

Chipmnk

Let me know what's uppp~

Chipmnk

More like down. All the time.

littlem

are we talking about what i think we're talking about? :O

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

maybe I might be there I don't know who knows?

WarDrobeInSpareOom

We're definitely going to Hollywood to see the Chinese theater and such, since Brian has never been, if that appeals to anyone.

Chipmnk

Mike, I'm going to Vegas to visit you and you won't even be there. It'll be like the Parent Trap!

Chipmnk

Mike, I'm going to Vegas to visit you and you won't even be there. It'll be like the Parent Trap!

tracerbullet

i just wanna see the crazy costumed peoples

tracerbullet

and i hear the inside is neat

Chipmnk

"This tarp--this tarp right here--is in need of more parents." sunglasses cartwheel jump into the moon

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Yeah I dunno.. it looks like the hubby and I and a few friends will be hitting up Vegas close to that time. Not sure exactly what dates yet but maybe. But I'm all the way down in Orange County where Annie is so like if you head down this way to see the ocean or something I might be able to make time. It's hard cause I work alot and have like no time off. :P Too bad you're not going earlier in December cause I'll be in Pasadena for the December Rose Bowl Flea Market.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Well, my sister has been trying to get me out for the Rose Bowl Parade for years, so that's why we're going when we're going.

We're probably going to the ocean at some point, but I'm not sure where my sister usually goes. Last time I was there, we went to Santa Monica because we happened to be at the Getty.

pyr4lis

Ahh yeah... Newport Beach / Dana Point areas are some of the most beautiful in my opinion.. but I like the charm of the towns around the beaches. But they are rather far from Pasadena. Huntington Beach is also fun. There's a great sushi place there called Sushi on Fire or something like that.. they've got some really amazing creatively put together rolls :) Well if you like sushi that is lol

I avoid the rose bowl parade because I can't stand crowds of people on that level. Especially when the people just stand there watching the parade. Althought I'd make an exception for the Newport Beach Christmas Boat parade hehe but that ends on Dec 23rd.

shirtflirt

newport beach and dana point are separated by about a 30 min drive down PCH.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Have any of you been to Fonuts? Also, I'm thinking about finally giving this In-N-Out Burger place a go.

pyr4lis

oh yeah you HAVE to go to In-N-Out burger if you've never been! The double double burger and "animal" style fries are the best!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

What is on the animal style fries? I keep imagining them covered in Muppets.

pyr4lis

it's basically they're already amazing fries with sauteed onions melted cheese and the pink french dressing style "special" sauce. It's one of those Secret Menu kind of things every In-N-Out makes

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us