Close
One second...

Make Great Together with Threadless and Makedo!

Threadless and Makedo have teamed up to Make Great Together! Makedo pieces are reusable tools you can use to build and connect things quickly. We’ll be stuffing random orders with Makedo sample packs so you can make awesome creations and enter to win tons of prizes.

Not familiar with Makedo? Check out the Threadstaff using Makedo pieces to create awesomeness, and get inspired to create something of your own.

Any order placed in the next few weeks is eligible to get the one of these awesome sampler packs. But place your orders soon! There’s a limited amount of these suckers available.

Check out the challenge page to find out how to enter your creation for the chance at awesome prizing.

Watch this
StevenLefcourt

so that must be the new custom threadless tee you guys have been working on...looks comfortable

Cat Woman

Awww ... I only put an order in on friday! ;-(

Manupix

Do you guys actually ever work?

YaaH

Fun ;D

EZFL

i miss getting stickers in my orders.

robotboot

got to MakeDo

the-walrus

Just placed an order, hoping I'll get it by Halloween (though it's my fault for procrastinating) and that sample pack!

ArtLuvr80

This is funny because I have been working on a cardboard creation before I saw this. Then I had to find it again. Am I too late?

nikood

This is funny. i love them. Will view more posts here.

Manuelino

What about the Makedo Challenge results? Can't find anything about it! :0

No account?