Close
One second...

Pumpkin King

Pumpkin King

Watch this
iwilldrawforfood

So... I'm gonna guess that the image with the shirt design in light green means this glows, right? It doesn't actually say that anywhere, though.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

this is amazing

kylwllt

@iwilldrawforfood It says under the "About the design" on the right-hand side:

"Printed with: 1-color screen print and super glow-in-the-dark ink"

Jamano

This would be awesome as a hoodie!

cnlgfds9gq

famalegoods.com ---

free shipping competitive price any size available accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey, coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

Zombunstein

Thanks for the comments folks. Sorry it's taken time for me to get on and say so, but been really busy with work recently. Still, I hope some folks find the design good enough :)

manufracture

bought this shirt. LOVE IT. unlike some other Threadless shirts that barely glow, this one glows vividly in the dark. also just a neat, eye-grabbing design.

sumerajee

There are several posts available near this, I do believe taking there reference could experience chose to make this spot or article really informative. I am not saying expression this post is bad. Simply Need to pronounce the fact that info provided here was unique, merely to really make it more very near to complete, supporting for some other former information will receive been actually good. The points you will enjoy touched here are really important, thus I'll spot some of the information here to create this actually good for entirely the newbie's here. Thanks for this info. Actually helpful! polo lacoste femme

Zombunstein

Thanks Manufracture :) glad to hear someone bought it and liked the design.

-Wheeler-

@Zombunstein Thank you for your comment on my design!

Just wanted to tell you that I was wearing your T-shirt yesterday! It is officially my new favourite item of clothing, it's awesome!

Zombunstein

Thanks Wheeler :D it's great to know that some people like the design.

cjay.eastwood

i bought this shirt and like it very much do anyone know other glow in the dark shirts i can buy here?

theawesome1

i love it 2 i cant wait 2 get it

chunyangooi

There's no more!? And I just found out about this site and yet I can't request a reprint!! :

chunyangooi

There's no more!? And I just found out about this site and yet I can't request a reprint!! :

No account?
Join Us