Close
One second...

God Owl of dreams

Until at last!!!!! i finish youuu!!! I thought it was ending all too much work and detail, all started with a spark of motivation and inspiration to want to do something big to fill my creative spirit :) and positive changes in my life and want to improve in everything I do, this illustration has meant a lot to me, much effort and hard work patience, I have dedicated much time I had little motivation to do it and I have been working around 4 months in the personal is the largest and most complicated illustration ever made has a lot xD immense detail that may not be seen but to the smallest detail is worked I put much love and work I love and feel it was worth so much work into it invested about 55 hours of work sounds exaggerated but only in the outline lasts about 20 and the color is the hardest part sketching counting hours late color adjustments etc. .. etc. .. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am very happy and excited that and you are done because this is the illustration is the more complex than I have done all this made with Pen tool Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop

Talking a little about whether the illustration the meaning behind the work to call the God of dreams Owl, always caught my attention the esoteric, magic, occult and mystical themes and fantastic, from the beginning I wanted to show that the see great magic owl that look like a supernatural �¨ �¨ be an all-powerful all-you notes and controlled by the owls eyes are mysterious creatures of the night creatures really attractive and his eyes convey a lot of things tied to an idea that this is a God the God who controls dreams and dream different planes and handles all of our minds when we sleep from there take the idea of â��â��uniting well with my style I wanted to show attractive mysterious, mystical and full of details on the single .... This is a brief explanation because it could explain much deeper things and all that goes with this work that not only is a nice illustration �¨ �¨
I hope you enjoy and appreciate it very hard work
: D if you like to share it with friends :)
please comment what do you think :D
Sorry for my ugly english
Regards
Juan Ma Orozco :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jmlfreeman
jmlfreeman profile pic Alumni

Until at last!!!!! i finish youuu!!! I thought it was ending all too much work and detail, all started with a spark of motivation and inspiration to want to do something big to fill my creative spirit :) and positive changes in my life and want to improve in everything I do, this illustration has meant a lot to me, much effort and hard work patience, I have dedicated much time I had little motivation to do it and I have been working around 4 months in the personal is the largest and most complicated illustration ever made has a lot xD immense detail that may not be seen but to the smallest detail is worked I put much love and work I love and feel it was worth so much work into it invested about 55 hours of work sounds exaggerated but only in the outline lasts about 20 and the color is the hardest part sketching counting hours late color adjustments etc. .. etc. .. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am very happy and excited that and you are done because this is the illustration is the more complex than I have done all this made with Pen tool Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop

Talking a little about whether the illustration the meaning behind the work to call the God of dreams Owl, always caught my attention the esoteric, magic, occult and mystical themes and fantastic, from the beginning I wanted to show that the see great magic owl that look like a supernatural �¨ �¨ be an all-powerful all-you notes and controlled by the owls eyes are mysterious creatures of the night creatures really attractive and his eyes convey a lot of things tied to an idea that this is a God the God who controls dreams and dream different planes and handles all of our minds when we sleep from there take the idea of â��â��uniting well with my style I wanted to show attractive mysterious, mystical and full of details on the single .... This is a brief explanation because it could explain much deeper things and all that goes with this work that not only is a nice illustration �¨ �¨ I hope you enjoy and appreciate it very hard work : D if you like to share it with friends :) please comment what do you think :D Sorry for my ugly english Regards Juan Ma Orozco :)

madaca

Awesomeness!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

crazy details!

jstaheli

damn this is good

Dietros

Great design. Really show you put some effort into it.

Conkyanger

wow! superb!!!!

Marine Loup

Amazing work. Wonderful details. PRINT!!5!!

Booboosh

Cool!

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

WOW!! awesome detail $5

Adriani

Wow, wonderful illustration! Love it =)

pd23

brilliant

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

jmlfreeman
jmlfreeman profile pic Alumni

friends thank you very much share this design with your friends if you like i appreciate so much

filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni

Amazing details!

ThirstyFly
ThirstyFly profile pic Alumni

Beautiful! $5

diegoballar

Aquí te dejo mi calificación 5 ;)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

IMPECCABLE details here, love the trippy addition of multiple eyes staring out from every angle.

jessie.gonzalez.71

It looks Amazing! I totoally would wear this at School. :D

temyongsky
temyongsky profile pic Alumni

LOVE THIS ONE! Great style!

samalope

Great style !

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Some neon colors would have made this very 80's. Still, I like it.

krisren28
krisren28 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

$5

Evan_Luza
Evan_Luza profile pic Alumni

stunning work $5

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

crazy good!

d10n
d10n profile pic Alumni

i really like that image, excellent work jmlfreeman. $5.

Tlachi
1 design submitted -

woooh!!!

mir.fa

good one

mighty5cent

$5. Don't understand all of it, but I would wear it!

radiomode
radiomode profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

the details are amazing

YaYaOo

cool!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Awesome illustration. Excellent work.

jodabaum
jodabaum profile pic Alumni

whoa! so good and all those details!!!