Close
One second...

Curiosity Rover: Kitty Killer

Log from the last known communication between NASA and the Curiosity Mars Rover:

Day 3,667: Still searching for traces of rudimentary life forms, still nothing to signal home about. I have traversed nearly every mountain and million mile deep crater and come up empty mechanical handed. I have been following what appears to be fresh paw prints all day which undoubtedly will turn out to be a wind blown mind game. Wait just a moment....SIGNS OF LIFE SPOTTED! I see a feline presence gallivanting around on the martian landscape without a care in the world and packing enough cuteness for a million youtube viral videos! It's so beautiful! This is what I was programmed to do and finally I have succeede....huh? What is this foul substance sticking to my wheel base and rusting up my scientific instruments? After spectral analysis I have determined the material to be cat turds and urine. THIS LIFE FORM MUST BE DESTROYED BEFORE IT DESTROYS ME....ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

BLEEP BLOP BLORP

crackle

A Palitosci and Frickinawesome 80's horror homage that shall turn the red planet even redder with fresh kitten blood splashed across the barren landscape.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Log from the last known communication between NASA and the Curiosity Mars Rover:

Day 3,667: Still searching for traces of rudimentary life forms, still nothing to signal home about. I have traversed nearly every mountain and million mile deep crater and come up empty mechanical handed. I have been following what appears to be fresh paw prints all day which undoubtedly will turn out to be a wind blown mind game. Wait just a moment....SIGNS OF LIFE SPOTTED! I see a feline presence gallivanting around on the martian landscape without a care in the world and packing enough cuteness for a million youtube viral videos! It's so beautiful! This is what I was programmed to do and finally I have succeede....huh? What is this foul substance sticking to my wheel base and rusting up my scientific instruments? After spectral analysis I have determined the material to be cat turds and urine. THIS LIFE FORM MUST BE DESTROYED BEFORE IT DESTROYS ME....ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

BLEEP BLOP BLORP

crackle

A Palitosci and Frickinawesome 80's horror homage that shall turn the red planet even redder with fresh kitten blood splashed across the barren landscape.

OhMyBatman

lol amazing reference!

Famous_Nowhere

Frickinawesome you are such an inspiration! Love the concept! congrats

pearly123

Amazing!! :) 5 from me

Manupix

wowowowow!!! this is just too good!

Oh, and that would be sol 3,667 ;)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

haha, thanks for the correction there Manu :)

Very kind words Famous_Nowhere, both Lucas and I appreciate it!

Bleep blorp...

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Perfect!

mxnx
mxnx profile pic Alumni

GREAT!!!....$5

messing

¥€$

ghozai

love cat!! XD

ben chen