Close
One second...

DECISION ANNOUNCED: Threadless + Photojojo Want to Help You Pack Your Bags for Your Dream Trip.

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Sep 24, 2012
  • 414 Comments

Congrats to Sean Tan, you snagged the prize! Check out Sean's board.

Wanna travel? We wanna help. We're teaming up (hi-fives galore) with our friends at Photojojo and asking you to create a Pinterest board inspired by that trip you keep meaning to take. We’ll hook up one lucky pinner with all the supplies needed to snap jealousy inducing travel pics: good lookin’ threads and the most awesome photo gear anywhere.

Show us by creating a board called "Threadless + Photojojo, Help Me Pack My Bags!"

Create a board that includes:

*Enter by leaving a link to your board in the comments below.

Up for grabs:
- $200 Threadless gift certificate
- $200 in Photojojo dollaroos
- That extra kick in the butt to make this trip happen

*New to Threadless? To comment or leave the link to your board, you'll need to register for a Threadless account. It just takes a moment and it's even easier if you connect through the facebook button at the top right.

We find the best photo shiz anywhere. More specifically, we scour the internets, rip pages out of magazines, ransack our friends' closets, and go through dumpsters to find the very best Photo tips, DIY projects, and Gear. The Photojojo Store carries only the most awesome photo gifts and gear for photographers. We also publish an insanely great newsletter on photography.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
throughHislens

I have always wanted to go on a coast-to-coast day trip. See the sunrise and then drive to the other side of the coast to see the sunset.

My entry

cryholy

What a fun challenge :) Here's my board! Prague

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7