Close
One second...

High wire

This is a large scale pattern of a daring high wire act. Due to the size of the pattern it's probably best suited for conversational wall paper but each part has it's own allure and can be cut apart to make individual note books or bags.
I hope y'all enjoy.

Watch this
REL Design

This is a large scale pattern of a daring high wire act. Due to the size of the pattern it's probably best suited for conversational wall paper but each part has it's own allure and can be cut apart to make individual note books or bags. I hope y'all enjoy.

Trampaulin

cool!!!! awesome $5

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Crazy good job of making it line up in way that makes it all connect!

Rinue

I love the crazy shifting perspective! Reminds me of Yellow Submarine.

REL Design

Thanks guys! I love optical illusions and seamless patterns; It was a lot of fun to make something that was both. I'm really glad y'all like it.

REL Design

Thanks guys! I love optical illusions and seamless patterns; It was a lot of fun to make something that was both. I'm really glad y'all like it.

Khalgeorge

koooooooooooooool!!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

WOWOWOWOWOW.

That's one hell of a busy, dizzying wallpaper pattern, i love how it feels so disjointed yet everything eventually fits together in a high-wire graphic act.

ah8

wow .. funny idea!

Binxent
Binxent profile pic Alumni

Great! $5

aboorsasha

your design really stands out, most of the designs for the threadless loves patterns challenge are kind of lazy, 5 for you

YaYaOo

woah complicated

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

WOW

aikironin

Wow! Vote my submission please ;) Thank you!

Mr Vela

like it!

elena.gemidopoulos

Amazing! I want my bedroom wallpaper like that ♥

dadsgotjokes

Hate to be high looking at that wall

netnit

awesome!

messing

¥€$

alox beurg

Also PLEASEmail me WHEN this gets made!