Close
One second...

Ghastly

• by Iaccarino
  • posted Sep 21, 2012
  • 14 Comments

Another illustration I created a while ago of Minecraft. I like to draw the mobs the way I imagine then when I'm immersed in the game and real fear settles in.

Also check out my other submission: http://www.threadless.com/submission/453861/Bring_on_the_Night

I've been a fan sine Alpha and these illustrations are from that time so like many of you, you've probably seen it around and used in mods (without my permission). I assure you this is my design and to prove it a Threadless widget for this tee has been added to my official website www.thatkidwhodraws.com

Real old school fans of MC will know it's legit, you newcomers do your homework before posting comments asking if this is my art. This will probably be your only chance to get my MC illustrations as a tee shirt as I don't foresee making them myself in the future. Thanks!

Watch this
Iaccarino

Another illustration I created a while ago of Minecraft. I like to draw the mobs the way I imagine then when I'm immersed in the game and real fear settles in.

Also check out my other submission: http://www.threadless.com/submission/453861/Bring_on_the_Night

I've been a fan sine Alpha and these illustrations are from that time so like many of you, you've probably seen it around and used in mods (without my permission). I assure you this is my design and to prove it a Threadless widget for this tee has been added to my official website www.thatkidwhodraws.com

Real old school fans of MC will know it's legit, you newcomers do your homework before posting comments asking if this is my art. This will probably be your only chance to get my MC illustrations as a tee shirt as I don't foresee making them myself in the future. Thanks!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Trampaulin

wow!! great work!!

aikironin

Beautiful design! Vote my submission please ;) Thank you!

athom484

scary :)

eyejacker21

This is great!! You have great style!! :-) $4

No account?
Join Us