Close
One second...

Crest Craft

Minecraft gives the player mind bending levels of creativity and I bring you my version of creativity, nothing like a redstone computer or the epic creations on many servers in the Minecraft world but hopefully something you will like.

Crest style line work with etched detail and three colours maximum shown. Fans of Minecraft have lots of subtle in-game references (enchanted swords, pickaxes, torches, a diamond and creeper faces).

Distressed style shown in top right is optional.

For those die hard fans of Minecraft the Standard Galatic Alphabet is on the design so good luck in deciphering them all. Let me know what the sword is enchanted with and slightly harder; both pickaxes. There are two other creeper faces hidden in the design as well as the obvious one.

Get lost in this eye catching print and keep crafting and creating.

Watch this
mindsqueeze
mindsqueeze profile pic Alumni

Minecraft gives the player mind bending levels of creativity and I bring you my version of creativity, nothing like a redstone computer or the epic creations on many servers in the Minecraft world but hopefully something you will like.

Crest style line work with etched detail and three colours maximum shown. Fans of Minecraft have lots of subtle in-game references (enchanted swords, pickaxes, torches, a diamond and creeper faces).

Distressed style shown in top right is optional.

For those die hard fans of Minecraft the Standard Galatic Alphabet is on the design so good luck in deciphering them all. Let me know what the sword is enchanted with and slightly harder; both pickaxes. There are two other creeper faces hidden in the design as well as the obvious one.

Get lost in this eye catching print and keep crafting and creating.

pd23

brilliant

messing

¥€$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

cool

DannE-B
DannE-B profile pic Alumni

really high quality design.

R0D
R0D profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

nice design!

mindsqueeze

Thanks for your support guys, looking at all your work (which is amazing!!!!) I am glad you like my first proper threadless submission.

AEror2

Swords: Looting Pickaxe 1 (left): Silk Touch Pickaxe 2 (right): Unbreaking Top: Minecraft Right: Craft Smelt Brew Enchant Left: Redstone Circuit Creations

Also, nice design! Looks great! :D

mindsqueeze

hahaha nice stuff AEror2 .... I am glad that I didn't get the design wrong and you hit all of them correctly... If it gets printed a tshirt will be off to you ;) nice work...

mindsqueeze

hahaha nice stuff AEror2 .... I am glad that I didn't get the design wrong and you hit all of them correctly... If it gets printed a tshirt will be off to you ;) nice work...

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Very cool! One of the best for this challenge.

YaYaOo

nice!

Girlsmiley

d(^‿^)

fathi
fathi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Looks Great!

Khalgeorge

kooooooooooooool!!!!!

mindsqueeze

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

athom484

great detail!

mcallen

Awesome slick style :)

Leo Canham
Leo Canham profile pic Alumni

very worthy 5. tee looks awesome!

mindsqueeze

Once again, lovely kind words guys ... thank you :)

Caldason

Only shirt so far i ranked with a 5. Great work!

filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Looks good on the shirt!

barzaly

5!

Ktostam

Wow, this is great, nice detail

No account?