Close
One second...

Enderman Peep

4 colours: black, white, grey and pink. I don't know if it'd be printed on differently coloured shirts, but if so, brown would also be used.

Unlike your regular human peeper, the Enderman would sooner tear you to bits upon being noticed. Too bad for him that he lost the ability to move stone and wood...

This is my first Threadless submission, so I hope what I'm doing is right.

Watch this
reice.mckenna

4 colours: black, white, grey and pink. I don't know if it'd be printed on differently coloured shirts, but if so, brown would also be used.

Unlike your regular human peeper, the Enderman would sooner tear you to bits upon being noticed. Too bad for him that he lost the ability to move stone and wood...

This is my first Threadless submission, so I hope what I'm doing is right.

a1ex728

picka boo! enderman see u!

FHoffman_1
FHoffman_1 profile pic Alumni

Hey Reice, this is a great first sub, a lot better than my first! Well done with working with the limited colour scheme, that's usually a difficult thing to get used to (pink was a good choice.) If I were to give a bit of advice/criticism it would be to look at how everyone else presents their work. You've 640X800 pixels to use, don't waste a single one - have a big version of the artwork and a small tee mock up in the corner. I'll give you my 5$ to help you on your way :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

xavier.roman2

I really like this shirt, the color an details looks great. If anything I would love to see this on a shirt, or a hoodie! :D

Mr Vela

very nice

Muddybeats
Muddybeats profile pic Alumni

Niiiiiice!

No account?
Join Us