man, making them cheeseheads look SILLY

the czar

Sweet win for the Giants. Didn't expect that

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

"What is football?" -Green Bay Packers

[+duracell-]

Steelers commit 8 turnovers in lose to Browns. lololol

Worthlessburger is gonna try to play week 13 in Baltimore. I sure hope he is fully healed like the doctors recommended or else he might die on the field. If it was me I would just use Charlie. He's beaten the Ravens before and besides, they have no chance at a super bowl this year anyway.

Dan Yingling

"haha and DANYINGLING

BOO CHEESEHEADS BOOOOOOO

LETS GO BLUE!!! "

savor those two print notifications....

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

smoking Jay got it done. #1 IN THE NFC NORTH BITCHES

Twiggyhall

Didn't the Ravens & Steelers JUST play against each other - ???

I feel your pain, Steve mah bro :( The Seahawks were an uber sad sight as well

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Man.. the Steelers are depressing me this year. Too many injuries..

Let's be serious though.. The Ravens aren't good and would have easily lost in we had a QB. Ben will probably play because he has to play for us to have any chance at that playoffs. 8 turn overs and we only lost by two field goals.

The defense has been amazing but you can't recover from that... such a messy game. Probably the worst I've ever witnessed.

[+duracell-]

Ok you get Ben back and we get Lewis, Webb, and Ngata back. See bro, QB is important but every team has injuries.

Ravens make playoffs 5 years straight. They are 9 - 2 (10 - 1) with a 15 game home streak and a 12 game divisional win streak. If that is not good in your book, then no one is good. Ball don't lie.

Haragos

We both know Flacco will blow it in the playoffs like every year. QB injuries are more important than most. Troy, Brown, and a few on our O-line are hurt so we can match injuries all day but you didn't have your main QB down for important games.

Twiggyhall

And rothassburger will cheat in the playoffs like every year

Twiggyhall

Assuming they get there, of course.

Haragos

How can 1 player cheat? Rocket shoes?

[+duracell-]

Haragos you should have kept watching the playoffs after getting te-bowed. See, Flacco was totally clutch. He outplayed Brady, look at the stats. Then a string of unfortunate events happened - dropped ball in endzone, pass interference no call in endzone, no timeout called, missed field goal.

Probably Flacco's fault though, you right. There's no way he can win a super bowl. Not when he has a higher winning percentage then Ben.

Twiggyhall

Nah, the whole team are pretty much cheaters. He's just the worst one of the bunch. :)

Haragos

lol Ravens fans.

Don't be jealous because the Steeler's D is still superior to the Ravens. You've won this division and last years solely because every time we play you Ben is hurt. I mean you guys barely when we have a backup QB with broken ribs.

Flacco will never will a superbowl. Mark it down!

[+duracell-]

we should probably suspend the season until Ben is at 100% in the name of fairness. so jealous.

Haragos

All I'm saying if be glad the Ravens are lucky enough to never play the Steelers when we actually have our main QB. All I'm saying.

[+duracell-]

You guys should use your inevitable high draft position next year to get a QB that isn't so fragile. Then maybe we can play games that count.

Twiggyhall

I'm not necessarily a Raven's fan (though I have nothing against them), I'm also not jealous. As a Seattlite, I'm used to having a team that is at best so-so most years. I do have a problem with teams that cheat, especially at the Super Bowl and the Steelers, and rothbugarshead in particular, did just that. Therefore, I think they suck.

Haragos

How did they cheat?

Haragos

How did they cheat?

Twiggyhall

I'm sure there's a bunch of articles about the whole mess, here's one I happened to find where the ref admits his calls were questionable and it also mentions rothface

ref screws up

Haragos

So the Steelers cheat because of a bad ref call? Bitter much?

Twiggyhall

Yeah, I understand that will be your reaction, but I don't really care & I won't change my mind :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

That article was very confusing to me until I saw the year and realized Hasselbeck wasn't a Titon then.

Also, fuck this season. Let's move on to 2013 already.

Twiggyhall

Hahaha, yeah I can imagine it would be, DeeAnn

Kinda surprised Hasselbeck is even still around. I haven't really been paying much attention, is he still crappy or did he get better when he left Seattle, as so many in the past have done?

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Still crappy. But it's okay, 'cause he fits in with the rest of the team.

Did I mention fuck this season?

Twiggyhall

Yeah, I hear that

I think that has been the Seahawks motto since existence

[+duracell-]

Maaaan.. it's official, Robbleburger isn't playing Sunday. Now the spread is like 1000 pts and of course it doesn't count anyway. This is so unfair. D: takes ball, goes home

Twiggyhall

lol, robble, robble!!

Actually, his outfit is kinda similar to those crazy stripey costumes the Steelers were wearing..

[+duracell-]

Oh dang, Seahawks are gunnin for that wild card spot. Bears go down.

Twiggyhall

YAY HAWKS!!!!!!!

I think that game just took 10 years off my life, lol

Twiggyhall

Wow, sucks to be Sanders!!

[+duracell-]

that's number 61 baby, WOOOooooooooo!!1

Twiggyhall

That's a shame that they counted that very questionable-looking touchdown

[+duracell-]

Yeah I was more confused about the "sack" on Flacco when he's like a foot off the ground. Didn't know that was the rule. Also, Kruger needs to make the spoiler hanging off his back larger so he can slow his speed down before he pushes the QB.. so fast.

Twiggyhall

Ha, totes

It is interesting how often Pittsburgh seems to win because of weird calls

[+duracell-]

pfffft kneeeeeeeew it overtime

[+duracell-]

Ive had these overtime rules explained many times and i still dont get it i thought you had to score a touchdown or safety on first possesion.. but if the other team gets the ball all they have to do is kick a field goal?

the czar

Come on now AFC North! Give the Giants a little help!

[+duracell-]

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt it easier to score a field goal than a TD?

the czar

The only rule is that if the team with the ball first doesn't score a TD you get a shot. You are only guaranteed to get the ball if the team with it first kicks a FG or goes out on downs. Then next score wins.

[+duracell-]

Right.. so i dont get it. If its easier to score a field goal then why would you want the ball first if you win the toss? See i thought it was first possession by each team, a TD or safety would win. If first team with the ball scores a field goal, the other team still gets a chance.

The way you are saying it is.. I would think a TD prevent and then get in field goal range is easier.

the czar

Well if you have confidence in you offense you take the ball. You score a TD and it is over. Why take the chance of the other team scoring a TD and you don't get a shot?

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
No account?