3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
[+duracell-]

Me, I like Ravens all-blacks and Packers old school/alternate. Also Seahawks lookin kinda sharp this year. They have that loud green piping similar to Oregon Ducks.. but it works with that muted cobalt-ish blue imo. Also, Cardinals are way overdue with updating their logo. It's inexcusable really, and I'm embarrassed for them.

Twiggyhall

Not gonna lie, Chad, Imma little jazzed about my Seahonks this year

Also, I'm drinking a fake fancy beer right now, but it's not worth reviewing, lol

the czar

Seahawks are definitely sweet. Too many teams with the all black, it bores me. The black pants/ purple tops look is cooler to me. Like the packers but I prefer the way the Oakland A's use that color scheme.

As to the torn muscle, I can attest the it is ridiculously painful. I did it and I thought someone had stabbed me, literally fell on my face from the pain. Luckily I was playing on the sand at the time.

[+duracell-]

I have so many beers to drink and post its crazy. I've lost track a bit.. other things to worry about right now. ;) But, I went to the store tonight and noticed that Elysian pumpkin patch 4 bomber pack is in. My store wanted $30 for it which is cheaper than I was expecting. Makes a great gift.

--

Sweet fumble for TD!

Twiggyhall

Ohhhhh Elysian pumpkin... been loving it so much

They're a client of my firms, so I got an early taste, so nom :)

Twiggyhall

WE HAVE A GAME!!!!!!!

[+duracell-]

lolz Chargers imploding. Let's see now.. if Chargers lose..that would mean there would be only two AFC teams with winning records, Ravens and Texans, both 5 - 1.. who play next week which means one of them cough Ravens will be 6-1 with sole possession of first place AND they can just dial in the rest of the season while resting starters, and still make the playoffs and get home field advantage. WOOooooooo baby, I have it all figured out!

the czar

Rivers is so bizarre. So glad the Giants ended up with Eli and not him.

the czar

I hear Suggs might be back soon.

Oh and another pick!!!

[+duracell-]

omg Rivers lol just have a seat

Twiggyhall

Wooooooah! This game has turned around, guys!!

[+duracell-]

Rivers contemplation paying the fine for not showing up to the post game press conference. facepalm

Steve The Great

[+duracell-] on Oct 15 '12 at 10:19pm lolz Chargers imploding. Let's see now.. if Chargers lose..that would mean there would be only two AFC teams with winning records, Ravens and Texans, both 5 - 1.. who play next week which means one of them cough Ravens will be 6-1 with sole possession of first place AND they can just dial in the rest of the season while resting starters, and still make the playoffs and get home field advantage. WOOooooooo baby, I have it all figured out!

The Ravens are already resting all their starters by necessity sadlol.

[+duracell-]

Ray was gettin slow anyways Steve, lol. Get Jameel McClain and Ellerbee to step up, get Suggs back in, pray Ngata doesnt blow out his knee, and then get Michael Oher to jump off-sides every other game instead of every game.. and we'll be ok!

WednesdayCat

dang what a game, was at work..came home to last minute. crazy!

[+duracell-]

K, time to pull Flacco

[+duracell-]

ravens coaching staff equals F+

the czar

Damn Giants almost gave me a heart attack!!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

FUCK YES! G-MEN

Steve The Great

lol. You should take tons of pride in beating a team that has literally no one playing defense. It also took some pretty terrible calls to get there.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Damn, looks like the Titans barely got their win today.

But I will take it.

Leroy_Hornblower

Let's see now. My team suffers a horrible loss last Sunday that they should have won. Norvitis infected them that game. Then they suffer one of the worst collapses in NFL history the following Monday, only to further rub salt in the wounds with a PR disaster a day two later when the PR department basically told the fans to STFU.

Oh and now we are being investigated for cheating.

starts drinking

Puts paper bag on head

the czar

Ah Steve don't be a sore loser, just think of all the joy RG3 is gonna bring you over the next 10 years.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

yea steve. SUCK IT is what paul is saying

ibyes

Clutch, thy name is Eli.

the czar

Lol Jeff is so mean.

Btw that was a 4 th string player on the Giants with that interception, everyone has injuries.

Torakamikaze
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Dag yo, that Ravens game was tough to watch... mainly cause I have their D in my fantasy. lols

At least Packers still lookin good!

Steve The Great

Nah, what I'm saying is the Redskins literally have no defense ...it's just mannequins... and you guys still needed a touchdown called back on an illegal motion penalty, plus an injury to the starting tight end, plus a penalty for leg flailing (???) in order to beat a one man team by 4.

I don't know why you'd trash talk about it.

Torakamikaze

Also, can I say how much I'm loving Casey Hayward? Dude shares the league lead with 4 interceptions and started for the first time yesterday.

the czar

Another ridiculous Giants win

Torakamikaze

Packers played like they wanted to lose yesterday

Luckily, despite that, the Jaguars are still awful

Also, Blaine Gabbert has the best name in all of sports

Twiggyhall

Both kinds of my football teams made me sad yesterday :_(

nickv47

I'm glad da Bears finally decided to play at the end of the 3rd, I about shut that game off it was so bad. Ugly win but it's a win.

Twiggyhall

I caught the tail end of that. I like da Bears, was nice to see them win

cries with DeeAnn

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I was keeping up with the Titans game on my computer. We were winning for a good portion of it, and then the Colts got a touchdown in the fourth and tied it up, and then we lost in overtime. So clooooose.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure the Vols have completely given up. Gah.

Twiggyhall

Wow. Sucks to be Kansas City tonight!

[+duracell-]

Heh, looks like they will continue their streak of never holding a lead in regulation all season.

[+duracell-]

Ravens up on the Turds 14 - 0, end of first.

Also, go Giants.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I don't even know what the hell the Titans are doing right now, but I'm pretty sure it's not football.

Dan Yingling

I do not understand why the Packers keep putting Cobb in for returns.

[+duracell-]

Bears stomp Titans 51 - 20

This guy probably really happy about it fur-shur

nickv47

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6