3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
the czar

All they had to do was run the ball once or twice and then spoke it. Why keep throwing downfield? Terrible decision making by the coaches. That bullshit pass interference call didn't help.

[+duracell-]

Icing the kicker is like making a fart noise when someone is about to throw a bowling ball. Its like dood, grow up. This is why you don't have a gf.

the czar

lol yeah almost backfired on them there, like it did to Philbin and the Dolphin's in that other game.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

WHO DAT?

well pretty much everybody

fucking hell

the czar

So nice to watch Dallas play like fools.

WednesdayCat

Daaaaaa bears. Romo 5 int's ouch...

[+duracell-]

Looks like Chefs strategy is to be as lame as humanly possible, running the ball on like every play. rolleyes Whatever works I suppose, but it sure makes for a boring game.

[+duracell-]

Such an ugly game man. I feel like the Benny Hill theme should be blasted over the loudspeaker.

[+duracell-]

Ravens forgot how to catch, Chefs forgot how to throw.

Dan Yingling

packers forgot how to catch, play defense, play offense in the second half, win.

the czar

Not a bad day for th Giants, plus Philly lost so I'm happy. Defense is gonna have to be much better next week vs SF.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I think I'm gonna go ahead and wait until next year.

[+duracell-]

Yeah, its also probably acceptable to root for a local team DeeAnn.

Eagles Giants Jets Ravens

At least 2 should make a playoff run

Twiggyhall

Sounders and Seahawks won yesterday. Imma happy gurrrrl :D

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

Bensen out for 6-8, if not the year for the Pack. He sucked, but their already shitty run game, that smarts.

the czar

Man, Sanchez is so lame

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

Shit, I didnt even hear yet how long Benson would be out. Wah wah. Though he hasnt really done much this season anyway, except being a presence that teases defenses into thinking we might have a running game. I like AJ Green though... so hopefully he can do some shit

[+duracell-]

AW dip. I was so engrossed in the O's game that I totally forgot about Thursday night football.

Steelers 23, Titans 26 Steelers lose! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa! :P Now 2 - 3 MUuhhahahahhaha!!1 YES!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Ha, I didn't even know about that game. But I am doubly happy, because fuck the Steelers, man.

[+duracell-]

Hahahaha! Jacoby Jones 109 yard punt return for TD!

[+duracell-]

wait there's still 2 seconds left to F this up rolleyes

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

Wow at that game. Cowboys really fucked that up at the end, there.

the czar

Why was Ray Lewis on the sideline for that last cowboy drive? Glad they hung in.

WednesdayCat

Hay cowboys, waaaait ya missed the FG. Yesssss

[+duracell-]

Ray hurt his arm but he'll be alrigh. The real concern is whether Lardarius tore his acl. That would suck.

Twiggyhall

Woah. Seahawks, who are you all of the sudden??

the czar

Nice win by your Seattle boys.

Great win by the Giants!!

[+duracell-]

I know rite?

Pack crushes Texans Shhhhhhhhh....

Twiggyhall

That was some game!

[+duracell-]

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo :( Ray Lewis has a complete tear of his tricep muscle. He's out for the season. Career is probably over.

WednesdayCat

:( sad. one of my favorite players. bummer

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

Yeah that sucks about Ray, and the Pack. Fuck the Packers and their win. :D

RGIII IS RIDIC!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I don't know if muscle-tearing is the most painful thing ever, or if it just sounds like it, but yeeeeouch.

the czar

Too bad about Ray, I guess. I won't miss him. Tired of the nfl shoving him into my face in every possible ad. The Chargers' light blue uniforms are to me no doubt the best looking in the league. I have no idea why they even wear those dark blue ones.

Twiggyhall

It hurts to be Denver right now

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9