Become The Ultimate Minecrafter

Become the genderless, goatee equipped hero of Minecraft by wearing Steve's shirt. Want to show your love for Minecraft but not have to explain it to those who don't understand? This subtle geeky shirt for the most part looks pretty normal but the little extension of fabric and the creeper on the back is a dead give away to fans who will instantly get it!

Watch this
gamedismantler
Become the genderless, goatee equipped hero of Minecraft by wearing Steve's shirt. Want to show your love for Minecraft but not have to explain it to those who don't understand? This subtle geeky shirt for the most part looks pretty normal but the little extension of fabric and the creeper on the back is a dead give away to fans who will instantly get it!
SeeStephSay
Not exactly, cooliofish. This one has the logo and it's asymmetrical. The moderators obviously felt it was different enough, because they won't approve the design if an exact idea has already been presented.
gregyangco
wow! awesome my friend, five for you...
Harrug
I would love to be Steve in real life!
ruba11
:) $5
Localhorst86
what exactly is the purpose of it being assymetrical?
Natini
its alright but I dont see the need for the pattern of a shirt being like that, I mean his shirts just meant to be un-tucked, thats not the shape of it I do like the lil' creeper on it though
gamedismantler
Hey Cooliofish. I'm not surprised that the idea has been done elsewhere. But I think my version of it is better. I did check to see if any Steve shirts had been actually made yet though. So let the competition begin! Thanks everyone for the comments!
gamedismantler
Also Cooliofish. You may notice that mine has been in the running for 5 days while the one you suggested has been up for four. So you may have seen mine second but it was up first.
gamedismantler
Whoops. Just found out those days have nothing to do with the time they were posted. My bads!
blaze756
Should not have had the creeper face it ruined it