Close
One second...

Jeremyville + Threadless.

Hi ! This is Jeremyville.... I'm an artist from Bondi Beach in Sydney Australia, but now based in New York City.

I started drawing my Community Service Announcements around mid 2010, just simple messages and notes to my inner self. I wanted to express something about navigating this life, and about my fears and hopes and dreams. Just a simple drawing matched with a few words I created. I had no big plan for it. I just started drawing them.

I thought that maybe others might like to see these messages, and hopefully some would make a connection, so I posted them daily to my Facebook page. About 600 CSA's later, I heard from the wonderful humans at Threadless, and now some of my favorite CSA's will be soon appearing as t-shirts here.

Which is amazing, because I've loved the Threadless concept for ages, and the huge, talented and loyal community here. I think Threadless is a perfect fit for the CSA messages, which also started online, and grew with a small community of my friends who supported the CSA's, and shared them amongst their friends, and so on.

So Threadless and Jeremyville teamed up to bring you, the awesome Threadless community, 13 CSA designs, chosen by Threadless and me. They will be released on September 19, including one I made especially for Threadless, called 'Make Great Together'. I'll post it here soon.

Stay tuned for all types of other stuff from Jeremyville + Threadless, in the next few weeks .....more CSA posts, and a live video chat with me and Megan from Studio Jeremyville, from our New York City studio space in SoHo. I'll probably draw a CSA live while I'm chatting with you. Fun! :)

There's also a launch party we're having at my studio in New York, we'd love to have some of you there.

So for the first post, here's one of the CSA images Threadless will be printing as part of the Jeremyville 'Made By' collection:

I'll post all 13 of the CSA t-shirt designs here, over the next few weeks, until we launch on Sept 19, and I hope you can connect with the messages in some way....

you can also follow my CSA posts here: Jeremyville Daily

thanks for reading my first blog post !

Jeremyville :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Goldendust

This is very awesome news. Very.

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Great news! Good to see your CSAs in Threadless T-shirts!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Whoa :O

JonBurgessDesign

So they weren't submitted or voted on or any of that boring stuff? ;-)

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Sup fellow Sydney-sider!

Goldendust

I visited Sydney for the first time a week ago... It would have been better if I didn't spend all my time doing work stuff, but it was still pretty neat.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

awesome dude!! :)

another fellow NYC-er here, i'll try to stop by your studio party if im around!

Jeremyville

thanks for the kind words everyone, so great to be a part of the Threadless community here. :)

mirisch

I'm a big fan of your work!!!

christian

we're glad to have you as a part of the community, Jeremyville! So excited to be launching this collection.

thevalentin

Huge fan of you Jeremyville.

I have your print "the sweetness of doing nothing" up on my wall

:)

skever

Yay! something else to look forward to on my birthday :)

cartooner
cartooner profile pic Alumni

Woooah this is sweet! You make awesome things!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

just go beyond the horizon...nice

temyongsky
temyongsky profile pic Alumni

awesome!!!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

big fan!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Awesome teamup!

Jeremyville

thanks! :) ... Here is today's Community Service Announcement that will soon be a Threadless + Jeremyville t-shirt! (launching September 19th)

You can also follow my CSA posts at my Facebook page here:

Jeremyville Daily

jeffreyg

!!!!

love

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

so good man. SO GOOD!!

christian

My favorite!!

Jeremyville

Here is today's Community Service Announcement that will soon be a Threadless + Jeremyville t-shirt (launching September 19th)

you can also follow my CSA posts here: Jeremyville Daily

Jeremyville

Here is today's Community Service Announcement that will soon be a Threadless + Jeremyville t-shirt (launching September 19th)

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

awesome work

Jeremyville

jeffreyg

haha nice

Jeremyville

Here is today's Community Service Announcement that will soon be a Threadless + Jeremyville t-shirt (launching this Wednesday, September 19th)

jeffreyg

i really like that one. cant wait for the full collection

Steve The Great

Jeff was hyping your stuff this weekend. Really cool.

Jeremyville

hey thanks very much!! here is another one too, from the collection. All designs will be on both guys and girls tees:

jeffreyg

i keep thinking "oh man im gonna get this one" and then you post the new one and then i think "nahh im gonna get this one.."

Jeremyville

thanks! this is another Community Service Announcement that will appear on a Threadless t-shirt, from tomorrow. There are 13 designs all up, chosen from around 600

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Dude, Bro, your work is awesome. Love all the positiveness it exudes. Amazing stuff.

Jeremyville

hey thanks so much Musarter! that's great of you.

christian

IT. HAS. ARRIVED!

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

these are great!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

already ordered Stuff Happens!

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

These are so awesome! I want the whole collection!!!!

jeffreyg

im having a hard time picking one

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us