Close
One second...

Creeper T-Shirt

• by Triplenox
  • posted Sep 07, 2012
  • 31 Comments

This is a very simple design, it took me about a half hour to do this, it started out looking very plain with just the creeper face and some ssssss text, but then I got some feedback , it turned into this :D

Watch this
Triplenox

This is a very simple design, it took me about a half hour to do this, it started out looking very plain with just the creeper face and some ssssss text, but then I got some feedback , it turned into this :D

oguz.bor.16

great design :) hope it gets selected. Love the way you think :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Triplenox

Thanks for all the votes guys, I'm up against so big competition, might make another, what do you guys think?:)

munkeebacon

Do it dude! Nice design, I'd defidently buy this.

azukar

Looks good! I'd drop the "sssss" at the end, though, unless you want it to make it "that'sssssss a nice face" etc

Triplenox

Thanks for all the votes ^-^ Can we get up to 1000 votes and an average of 2.05 by 3pm (GMT/UK) :D

CoralZebco

I would like to see the text constrained in a larger square behind/around the creeper and in grey text (play with transparency). The centered copy turns me off.

rhdube

Not really original...

Th3_L1b3ral

no copyright problems with this? I mean, it was something honeydew said a lot, and i dont know if he got it from somewhere else.

rigs90

It doesn't seem entirely original.

Zeldafan67

Not original, but a nice design, hmm, I'll give it a 3

Triplenox

I don't watch 'yogscast' I hate them to be honest, I didn't even know anyone from the 'yogscast' said this :p Anyways, in my eyes, about 1/4 of the stuff on here isn't original, I've saw some of the artwork online/from another person :p

jj.gear.9

well good i wish t -shirts could be bigger because creepersss say that's like that'sssssssss

gregyangco

Amazing and Awesome! $5 for you my friend

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

NIIIIIIIIIIICE

trapgort

I LOVE THIS

qonzorvia

Very nice, 5 for you ;)

MacMeBenny

Even if only 1/4 of this is not original it still wouldn't be allowed.

Triplenox

Why wouldn't it be allowed, no-one 'owns' that saying, it's not really copyrighted, no-one can sue me for it because it currently, at this moment isn't copyrighted as far as I know, it's just what someone says a lot :L Also, just because I used the creeper face, it isn't not 'original' I thought of the idea to do this, and set this out how I thought it would look good, so, actually, this is original, yes I have had feedback, and I currently have another version on my pc that has been improved so please don't say that this isn't original, when infact, it is, have a nice day :-) //Triplenox

DanielleHolly

This is awesome! I love it Matt. The "sssss" fits perfectly and the overall design has been cleverly thought up to resemble the creeper in MineCraft, and allowing humour to overrule the fact that we all hate those annoying green blobs that blow up our buildings.

Genius Matthew. ;)

DanielleHolly

This is awesome! I love it Matt. The "sssss" fits perfectly and the overall design has been cleverly thought up to resemble the creeper in MineCraft, and allowing humour to overrule the fact that we all hate those annoying green blobs that blow up our buildings.

Genius Matthew. ;)

Triplenox

Thanks Buddy :D

No account?