Close
One second...

Saturn Devouring A Burrito

Watch this
crocwrangler133

I've never done anything like this before! I originally made this in charcoal and then scanned it and used photoshop to make it fit for a t-shirt. Opinions and help are welcome!

crocwrangler133

I messed up the last version and didn't notice. I have also included a close-up version. Opinions appreciated!

NiacinWaterTaffy

Might be to high-brow a concept for this site, but it looks cool. You may want to up the contrast closer to Goya's values on the design itself as well as by putting it on a darker shirt too.

crocwrangler133

I was thinking a lot of people might not get it. Do you think black would be too dark?

NiacinWaterTaffy

Yea I was think black might be too dark but I'd probably go for that over grey. Maybe a dark brown.

crocwrangler133

I will try a darker shirt tomorrow! Thank you guys so much for your help!

crocwrangler133

I adjusted the shirt color so it's darker. Thanks for the tips! Keep them coming!

NiacinWaterTaffy

That's the right color. The way it's laid out now, I feel like I'm noticing the empty space a little too much. Maybe you could blow up the image a little and it would still retain that off-center feel. Either way I think it would benefit by being a drop closer to the other side of the shirt -- it feels a little squeezed in to me when I look at it. Unless you want to add some run-to-the-border joke, it is what it is, and is probably ready for submission. It might fare better with a punchline on this site, even though I'd personally like it more without one but hopefully it'd get printed either way.

No account?
Join Us