Close
One second...

Babes Stories

Hey guys, imagine this is real life and we're all just chill dudes hanging around in a pool hall or something cool dudes do. Okay, did you imagine that? Okay next part, let's tell our cool babes stories. Only good babes stories, okay guys? I'll ban you if you post a shitty one, you understand? I'll start.

The other day, I saw this babe at my work and she asked me about whether or not we had Mechanical Pencils, and I blushed and ran away. Lol.

Okay, another story, I saw this hot babe who was on the side of the road, and I rolled down my window and was like "hey" really quiet, she didn't hear me.

Okay, last story, I have class with this cute babe who has nice hair that is short with glasses and she told me about a good taco place, and I was like "do you want to go there?" and she was like "I've been there before" and I was like (with me?) in my head, and didn't say that to her. Instead we stopped talking.

Okay, now your babes stories! Let's hear them!

Watch this
[+duracell-]

Ooo bay-bee, your Lotus Elise, so sexy, so vertical worm.

Steve The Great

There was a blonde girl at a burger place once. I don't know if you remember.

Omair

Boy do I. Her ears were like @@

Chipmnk

Dang, girl's hair had glasses?

Chipmnk

Korean babes like whoa .

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

What's a babes?

Steve The Great

I'd probably marry the one in the black and white dress.

But she'd be really controlling and she would never initiate sex. And when I would, she'd just lie there like a fish. But not a sexy fish like a whale shark. More of a lame fish like a sardine. And then after our inevitable trial separation, I'd realize she's been seeing another guy the whole time and just married me for status and money. But after the divorce I won't have any.

;_;

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

like there was this one time when i was out antiquing and this hot ass saleslady was like "can i help you with that?" and i was all like "only if you can 'go down' on the price" and she was like "have you seen our back showroom?" and started leading me.....

just kidding...i never fucking go "antiquing"

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

This one time I was in a bank and I was like hey girl I'd like to make a deposit. And she was like where would you like to put it? And I was all in my savings please ma'am.

rossmat8

I think the word stories in this blog should be changed to gifs because I mean stories are good and all but gifs of blog babes are better.

rossmat8

A picture is worth a thousand words so a video has to be worth like 10,000 at least right?

kathleenisradical
kathleenisradical profile pic Alumni

That's like, a whole novel of blog babes!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Chipmnk

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

this one time oh dang saw this cute baby gurrrl so fine she came up to me like "what's the time?" and I was all ":)" and she was like "excuse me? do you know the time?" and I was just ":)" then she just straight up "..." and I just kept doin' my thing you know me but she walked away I don't know where this story is a sad

Chipmnk

You know it, Randy.

Chipmnk

One time, I went out with Anna and she was like "Dang, those pants are mad tight I can see your underwear outlines" and I was like "I'm wearing a thong." u_u

Chipmnk

Is Anna the babe for being the spicy girl or am I the babe for wearing the thong?

Omair

This is the ultimate mystery.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

we are all the babes 2012

Twiggyhall

The one thing I do know is I need to stop eating these animal cookies or my appetite for supper will be ruined.

Twiggyhall

I never really use the word "supper"

SnakeMan
SnakeMan profile pic Alumni

Okay, another story, I saw this hot babe who was on the side of the road, and I rolled down my window and was like "hey" really quiet, she didn't hear me.

lold.

also, azn gurls. word.

Chipmnk

Dang, I was on my phone yesterday and didn't see the rest of these gifs. Y'all have that yellow fever.

Omair

Only me, these guys dont got the yellow fire. I do, so real.

canceromega

Chipmnk on Sep 02 '12 at 10:02am Is Anna the babe for being the spicy girl or am I the babe for wearing the thong?

The real babe was Mike watching us in the corner.

Chipmnk

Mike was wearing TWO thongs.

Omair

one thong, I dont' know why / it doesn't even matter how hard you try

Chipmnk

I swear by the thong and the thongs in the sky.

taz-pie

bahahaaaaa pear, you made me lol. i heard it in the voice and everythingg

Omair

One time there was a cute nice and I saw her at the house, she was so cool and I could just see her. Then she was gone u_u

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Oh dang man you shoulda given her your facebooks and be all like look at all the puppies I like

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Pictures of puppies will definitely get you the cute nices.

No account?
Join Us