Close
One second...

*sigh* Singledom.

Yeah.

So I stopped seeing the guy I was seeing.

I'm really not broken up about it or anything, I mean... It was my decision to end things (and they ended on good terms).

But I guess the main point of this blog is to profess my undying love for Hector/againstbound.

No, wait, no. That was the secret intent of this blog.

Shit. You're not supposed to reveal secret intents!

Anyway, my Friday night is lameashell and no one has joined my meetup yet (which I previously whined about) and stuff.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 23
Omair

NEXT HAZE:

YOU HAVE TO TELL KEVIN FROM BIOLOGY THAT YOU WANT TO FRENCH HIM (NAKED) LATER. WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE IN SECRET LOVE WITH HIM, SO DO IT OR THERE'S THE DOOR GO HOME TO MOM.

OwlsOnTheBrain

I'm horrible at mazes!

I'm calling on the Goblin King. He loves me.

Omair

NO QUESTIONS, LET'S GO.

NEXT HAZE:

I HAVE BABY CARROTS IN THE FREEZER. PUT TEHM IN YOUR BUTT AND THEN TELL ME HOW IT FELT. 800 WORDS MINIMUM.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

it feels very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,s very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, cold.

Omair

it's cool that you guys are playing along. It makes me feel good about myself.

OwlsOnTheBrain

I think there's some way of checking, bro.

OwlsOnTheBrain

iPear, are you going to continue hazing us?

I'm feeling very un-exploited right about now...

Omair

No. My pizza is done.

Omair

And please, call me by my real name, Titty.

OwlsOnTheBrain

I have no idea what is going on there and it has taken me this long to come out of shock to comment.

OwlsOnTheBrain

I'm officially declaring myself un-dibsed. Hector clearly doesn't love me, as he has only commented twice on my whole blog.

Who wants to be my interwebz lover!?! Note: there are responsibilities.

Omair

what are you spicegirls?

Steve The Great

I ain't gonna compete, baby. you gotta take me the way I am or leave me.

Omair

I need all my friends to have hot babe girlfriends before I can settle down with my own hot babe girlfriend. It's the Samurai's code.

OwlsOnTheBrain

Yes, I am the Spicegirls. All 5 of them.

Omair

this is what happens during all babes. That's why we need Hector, hector is an essential part of this ecosystem. When he dibs out, the ecosystem is in tact. When he's not around to Dib, this is what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFD9lW9PGM4

OwlsOnTheBrain

I don't understand you iPear, but I listen to that song every night!

Steve The Great

That was totally a backstreet boys song. Whatever.

OwlsOnTheBrain

That's the thing... I can't sleep now. Too disturbeddddddd.

Steve The Great

Guys, do you know how awesome Jurassic Park is?

OwlsOnTheBrain

Awwww, thanks, I'm all better now.

With a big hairy man leg across my stomach...

OwlsOnTheBrain

And Jurassic Park is v. awesome, yes.

Movie scared da shit outta me when I was a youngin'.

OwlsOnTheBrain

Dude, hello, I undibsed myself.

I have no clue :/

Steve The Great

does this mean we can go get milkshakes?

OwlsOnTheBrain

Yeah, dude! What kind of milkshake do you prefer?

OwlsOnTheBrain

My English teacher had that as her ringtone in high school.

She was so rad.

Steve The Great

I like cookies and cream milkshakes.

I also like sleeping. night.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7