Close
One second...

Dear Everyone

Without trying to be dramatic, I felt this might be the place to post so as to fully express the thought.

I think after 6 years...I should make my exit from Threadless.

I've felt myself growing further and further from the community for some reason, and I think it best for me to--in the very least--take a break to evaluate my priorities, and begin to build a support network of friends in real life.

I appreciate all I've learned from my friends here and the adventures we've had. You've been the biggest part of my life for the past 6 years, and I'll cherish all the memories. I'll never forget the very first meetup in which we were promised lunch from Outlaw, and never got it... to the random trips to fun places with so much food, laughs, and embarrassment.

Feel free to contact me if you're ever coming to Texas, and you all know where to find me on other networks...but I think combocon may have been my last meet up.

So long for now.

Watch this
Manupix

You can check-out any time you like But you can never leave

shirtflirt

it's weird to me that people have to "quit" threadless.

we're only on your computer screen. turn it off and we're gone.

in any event i hope your life rewards you with questions.

tragos

sorry you're feeling this way but I understand where you're coming from. Good luck staying away though! It's pretty much impossible, also there are many great people still here (even though you're prob Facebook/twitter friends with most of em)

xtiffany

Good luck on all future endeavors!

PogoLightning

Totally understandable.. I've done the same thing, but here I am again.

guess I wasn't totally ready to leave.

Peace out !

myteemo

I've never been much of a regular here, probably more of a lurker, but I get why people come and go. Life happens and pulls you in different directions. At the time I got my first (and only) print here, which was just this past spring, my mom was in her final stages before death. I've had to pull away to focus on other things, but such is life. Take the time you need. We'll leave the light on for you! Until later...

parallelish
1 design submitted - Score now!

best of luck in all your future endeavors dude 8)

iPear

Do what you gotta do guy. Just know, that at least for me and a few others, our friendships aren't exclusive to this website.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Well, we've had a damned strange relationship, but you're a good dude and got lots of talent and adventures in front of you, and best of luck to you in the "other" world aka everywhere but Threadless.

Like Alan said, don't see why you have to cut ties "officially" here, I myself have on numerous occasions in my life fluctuated from nearly no presence to every minute of the day obsession, but if that's what you need to push you to the next level of where you want to go and feel for some reason this isn't the place for you in even a small amount...then I wish you well :)

FRICKINAWESOME

and begin to build a support network of friends in real life.

Wait...do some people choose to have either Threadless online relationships or "real" human to human contact in the same physical space friends?

there's some overlap of course, but there's no reason to forsake one group of relations for another, is there?

Kookaberry

Maybe what he is saying is that, for whatever reason, being involved here keeps him from developing friendships IRL. I definitely know that being on the flip side and spending time with people in physical space makes it not really feasible to have close friendships in the online community. If he feels the need to delineate things and say so in a blog, that's his decision, regardless of whether any of you "understand" that or not.

Goldendust

Aww but we're birthday buddies!

FRICKINAWESOME

If he feels the need to delineate things and say so in a blog, that's his decision, regardless of whether any of you "understand" that or not.

Don't think any of us were denying him his right to do so, just having a discussion about his decision as we are often apt to here :)

nintechno

Man, I'm going to play WoW.

And good luck, dude.

mike bautista

hey guy. I like you, and I'll be sad to see you go. but your life is yours and you do what you gotta do. be happy. you go evaluate the heck out of those priorities.

love, mike

[+duracell-]

well at least we know what happened. a lot of people just leave without saying anything. then i get worried, like, did they die? i dont know cries

Outlaw01

I'll buy you lunch if you stay

the czar

Good luck dude. Sorry the Threadless music project never got off the ground. Thanks for introducing me to Woodhands. Keep us posted on your music maybe if you have time.

shirtflirt

exactly evan.

by us not understanding and then talking about is an actual TO understand...i guess some people here enjoy people remaining ignorant?

TheInfamousBaka

:-) Too-da-loo! Do what you gotta do.

soloyo-collabs

...But you are a threadless legend, in a good and a bad way. (more good than bad)

mullmuggins

Hey! I'm not here much myself any more, but I hope I will still see you on here from time to time, if not then maybe I will see you in Texas some day... Who knows!

BeanePod

Just in case you see this, I don't know you at all, but your Haiku shirt is my all time favorite Threadless shirt and I wear it as often as I can. Just wanted to say thanks and good luck, wherever life takes you.

No account?