Back from the dead.

Hey all,

I am back from the dead and will drag my sorry ass to the meet-up tomorrow.

Attempt to contain your joy.

Watch this
xtiffany

Back from the dead? Pretty impressive.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I won't be there dude, so it's best you get all the hissy fits out of the way now so you can be only red puffy-eyed tomorrow for your big day on the Threadtown. have fun bro!

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Too bad FNA, I shall have no less than 10 drinks in your honor.

How goes everything?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Thank you sir, also eat an entire pair of Converse basketball shoes. DON'T QUESTION ME, HONOR ME IN THE WAY OF MY CHOOSING DAMMIT!

Everything's okay mang, not amazing, but good. Still working late into the night at the ER (where i am now for another forty minutes, sigh) and looking for a new job, still plugging away on Made with Awesome which is selling okay but not enough that i can quit my work and focus on art full-time, my baby Charlie is now 14 months old and walking all over the place, getting into trouble and being all around adorable. And my fiancee Tina is fabbo and is making BLT sandwiches with avocado for dinner and will leave one for me when i come home tonight! She's also thinking of starting up her own cupcake business called Ginger Snapz, which i will be helping out with as well. Oh, and still trying to do 10-15 collabs at all times and trying to break into the Twitterverse both personally and professionally.

So you know, snooze-fuckin-ville.

How about you mang?

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

YEAH! Welcome back, man!

nintechno

that's what I'm talkin' about. OSC in the house.md

nintechno

dudes, we should totally wear OSC FAMILY REUNION shirts to a theme park.

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Putting in long hours at work right now, still getting used to the grind.

All is well though. I cannot complain too much.

No account?
Join Us