Close
One second...

You might hate it...

• by smalltown
  • posted Dec 09, 2006
  • 23 Comments

...but I like it!

It sure seems like a lot of people think this shirt is stupidly simple. But that's part of the reason I like it. I tend to shy away from buying a lot of the shirts on here because I know that I'd never wear them. This design is simple enough that I'd wear it more than once.

To each their own, and all I can say is that I sort of hope to see more simplistic shirts on Threadless. There's just as much of a market for them as there is for the other kinds of design.

Watch this
live4rockmusic

I agree! I think this shirt is adorable...I hate how they printed the girls long sleeve shirt on that new jersey kind of stuff though, I think they should still with the original materials, which means I'm probably going to get a guy's small long sleeve shirt. But I think this shirt is adorable and great for fall and I'm most definatly ordering it!

greenfinch

I also agree - & I personally am digging the sheer idea. I will actually feel dressy enough to wear this teaching (with a tank underneath of course) and with my favorite cordoroy skirt!

skyash1588

i totally know what your talking about. i have had about twenty shirts from here in my closest and i only found myself wearing half of them. its like, at the time i thought the design was cute or funny, but i never considered how wearable it was. from now i only buy tees that i know i will really wear, or if i voted for it to be printed.

i absolutely love this print! its soo cute on the sheer and i could definitly get wear out of it. unfortunatly im pretty much broke so i have to wait until i collect some STPs before i buy.

k_lady

I agree...the simplicity of the design is what draws me to it. I plan on getting the long sleeve =)

This_Hearts_On_Fire

it's a nice shirt, i wasn't pissing and moaning about it...

Aerial 972

They should do more girly designs like this one, obviously. lotsa girls are buying from threadless. the only thing thats not so nice for me in this shirt is that the design is also printed on the back.

deboraborialis

I love this one too, I'm trying to decide between long and short sleeves.

zuluyo

I like that the design is printed on the back, that's like 30% of the reason I bought pillow fight in the first place :D

saland

yeah..less can be more...i like it.

saland

i seem to be the only guy that likes it too. where's the support?:)

Aerial 972

i bought pillow fight and never wore it cause of the printing on the back! mui sad! i didnt notice it before.

augury

yeah, i like it too. simple doesn't always equal boring.

iDanSimpson

you had me at hello. really though, i loved this one the moment i saw it.

i want two... even though that doesn't make any sense

... and i'm a male as well.

iDanSimpson

you had me at hello. really though, i loved this one the moment i saw it. or is it lust? i don't know.

i want two... even though that doesn't make any sense

... and i'm a male as well.

Cubfan

I absolutely love simple, I just don't think this shirt is good simple.

smalltown

Wow. I sure missed a lot of awesome support. Good to see it though!

iDanSimpson

actually, this is the first blog i ever participated in.

and i blew it.

Chipmnk

Dude, you totally had her!

No account?
Join Us