Close
One second...

Score 100 designs and you could score a $50 gift code.

Hey y’all! Time for Art Critique 101! (It’s one of my personal favorite classes to sneak into around work.)

Score 100 designs and I’ll give one lucky scorer a $50 gift code!

Don’t forget to leave comments in the designs. It helps people understand what you think is good, bad, or awesome about their design. And those comments factor into what gets printed, too.

Watch this
Outlaw01

ugh. And I just finished scoring everything in the running. Does it still count?

DOH!

JanitorDane

yep! we'll look at everything that was scored this whole day.

tatyana.skripnikova

I constantly score designs for such promos which are shown as banners and see no way the winners are announced.

Tessari

Dooooooone ;)

Sophisticated Sofiya

Are there any more specific rules to this? Is there a time period during which you have to score the 100 to be eligible? Why does it say 'could'? Scoring 100 designs doesn't guarantee the $50 gift code?

Angry Cloud

Is there any way to check how many designs you have scored in one day??

debbie00486

I am also wondering the same thing as Angry Cloud.

hammgal

Done! :)

melpk

done. I think. as long as the narrowed settings on viewing designs I've scored applies to what I did today.

Is there a better way to tell?

alan.mccabe.710

All done :) prob more like 70 ... awesome tees ... my new favourite website. Yep!!!

Chopstir

I sometimes hit the score button before I get to comment but then this loads the next page :(

Chopstir

Arrrrrgh!!!! I can't score, when I click the score button on the iPhone app it crashes!!!

Liron

done.

thekaela

This is awesome! I love thread less. :)

ColdDegree

wait so do we just score 100 and thats it or do we have to announce that we are done?

AvenT

done scored more than 100

mmgarb

Scored 100, hopefully in time to be in the running =)

Daviisilva

scored all, but didn't comment on some of them

rief4000

Done- I found so many new hopefully to be printed favourite t-shirts!

bco003

Found some new fav designs! This was fun :)

the czar

Well this is one way to get peeps voting. Hopefully some of the artists will benefit.

twilightkid

$50 to Threadless? How about $50 of sweet blue JanitorDane coveralls??? Am I wrong?

laurxy
laurxy profile pic Alumni

done!

deathkat

Lost count, but i'm pretty sure i'm done!

ica306

done

JanitorDane

Hey everyone! Congrats to @digsy for scorin' the prize!

By the way, the best way to see if you've scored 100 is to go to your profile, see the total number of designs you've scored when you start and make sure when you're done scoring, your total is at least 100 more.

Also, we pull the data for every single person who scores 100 designs from that time period, not just the people who write in the blog. But it sure is nice to see how many people participate in my challenges!

@digsy, the Threadstaff will be emailing you soon.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

Does anyone suspect this hurts voting? Quite a few blogs have been springing up about sudden full point drops, etc.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

For the record, I'm not against this, or people winning stuff at all! Just an honest question.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

Got the email, thanks so much Threadless! I never win anything random like this so I was very surprised, and very happy! Thanks again

the czar

Congrats Digsy!

ica306

congrats

Manupix

Well done Digz!

Enrica M

Done! is it too late?

Manupix

It is never too late to score.

No account?
Join Us