Close
One second...

Threadless! Someone in sweden is ripping off your design!

Found this this morning. I'm guessing they haven't payed you OR Nestor for that matter for this.
Not well-versed in copyright to know whether or not the poor grammar and that shawdy artwork "rescues" this from taking legal action or not.

Shirt and site here.

Watch this
Stile

you left out the colon on your link, there.

inkdummy
inkdummy profile pic Alumni

Actully, it's there? I went in to edit, and there was nothing TO edit? Weird.

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

I will kill a man

inkdummy

What does Threadless do in these kinds of situations?

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

kill a man/men

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

OH SHIT, I feel so honored. I know it's a bad thing to be getting rip off but it's worst when no one gives a damn about your ideas.

inkdummy

Oh, another one - that's awful (I was randomly linked to the site early this morning, didn't have the time to browse it) My fingers itch to write about the ripping off-thing on their facebook.

inkdummy

I'm sure that legally, those designs are altered enough to pass, but feck, it's wrong.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Let’s attack Sweden! Who’s with me!? ARGHAHAHA!

inkdummy

It's so weird how a nation that used to consist of vikings have turned out to become that most -afriad-of-conflict and neutral country in the world. It would be an easy win.

micheleficeli

Regular thing happening on the internet wild. Few days ago i saw a rip off of a classic right in a store here near my city, and it wasn't the first time. Unfortunately i didn't bring any cameras nor signed the names of the companies.

Actually, i think part of this rip off thing could be stopped simply not allowing to download the previews of designs right here in the site. But maybe wouldn't be enough.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Ragnampiza on Aug 14 '12 at 8:48am Regular thing happening on the internet wild. Few days ago i saw a rip off of a classic right in a store here near my city, and it wasn't the first time. Unfortunately i didn't bring any cameras nor signed the names of the companies.

Actually, i think part of this rip off thing could be stopped simply not allowing to download the previews of designs right here in the site. But maybe wouldn't be enough.

they could just use the "print the screen" option

Haragos

The only way to stop someone from stealing a design would be to never design it in the first place.

inkdummy

Left an angry comment on their FB about copyright on one of Alex' designs.

inkdummy

Left an angry comment on their FB about copyright on one of Alex' designs.

Haragos

Let’s steal Swedish Meatballs and call them… um.. American Meat Spheres!

inkdummy

I know! they didn't even have the decensy to rip it off well!

Brightwood
Brightwood profile pic Alumni

That sucks. After I had "Happiness is so once upon a time" printed... at TL...Charlotte Russe printed my quote. They removed it years ago. Now it is all over the internet. It happens.

No account?
Join Us