One second...

Natural Collapse

• by nils285
  • posted Aug 13, 2012
  • 31 Comments

Natural Collapse

Watch this
robber ducky

Congrats! Can't decide which I wan't more; the shirt or the hoody...

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

this is pretty darn rad!If only threadless can appreciate more designs like this.I predict a sold out of this design in less than a month..Congrats Studio!Would buy this

Raven01000

I got this today. I really like the overall design. There is one thing: you can't really tell on the picture, but there is red on the bottom part of the design. It looks kind of out of place, in my opinion. And the red is very bright on my shirt, unlike in the picture where you can barely see it at all.

guival

Hmmm I like it, but I feel it's too symmetrical :/

Entropicat

I bought this, and be warned there is red down the bottom right side of the shirt. WHY it's there I had no idea, looks completely out of place and as if I spilt red ink on myself or something. Do not like.

Windbird

Whyyyy are all the hoodies I want sold out of extra small? Reprint pleeeaaseeee! :)

Gonzo Dast

yesss, reprint please - this one's sweet!

vlensen

re-print print print!

ssphinx

sick design

Dani.Vancouver

Reprint in the hoodies!! Someone stole mine :'(

Grazel

I would buy this in a second if it was available as a tank top :/

xuaeved

Love the muted colors, glad its been reprinted!

themaribot

aw i love this design, please make a tank top or boat neck!!!

ledridri

I'd love to see this on a phone case :)

garrett.minx

28 years old now and been a fashion-minded streetwear enthusiast from San Diego all my life.... never worn something that gets so many "OH WOW!"... cheers man thank you for doing what you do! So stoked on this hoodie!

loonacy.scat

Please I need a reprint for a large tee

justfee

I have this as a girly boat neck and hope someone will buy me the hoody too. LOVE this design!!

White_Rose

Please reprint the hoodies!

Status0nline

Please reprint the medium hoodies!!! Please!

SparkkyGirl

Please request reprint!! Especially med hoodie!!

TownDawg

have the shirt and its dope but i'm dying to know the reason for (or thinking behind) the one reddish/pink segment of the diamond shaped line

SantosDummont

reprint the M size T-shirt please!!

No account?
Join Us