Close
One second...

Moon Rider: Girly Tri-Blend Pullover

Moon Rider: Girly Tri-Blend Pullover

Watch this
.hopesfall.

lovely minus heather detail :(

yayitsemma

awesome design!! would be nice if it came in extra small for all us tiny people out there though!

tori7890

If it was 29.99 id buy it in a second but 60 damn.

Clari_GB.

WTF is this price? Come on, mate.

IsisAngharadUrsa

If this ever goes on sale I'll buy it - if it were in the shops in the UK I might just anyway but what with shipping costs... This is my absolute favourite shade to wear though and it's a lovely style!

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

this is sooooooo soft and wonderful. love it!

Entropicat

I would buy this if it wasn't so expensive. The price is WAY too much for something so simple. Bring down the price please. I wouldn't pay more than $29.

ladyvalkan

Oh so fine and classy.

Clari_GB.

Fine, classy and a robbery.

gisele1

Aw this was on sale just a few days ago! Why did it go back to its original price, I waited too long to buy it and now its too late.... This is an awesome shirt, but $60 is way too much. It needs to go back on sale!

Clari_GB.

Even the smallest size is so big... Why is it so fitted on her? : (

kzuri

The design is wonderful, but hard to see. The printing is not totally opaque so the design gets a bit lost on the heather fabric. The piece I received is not as clear as the image above.

jokiddingright

Bit random, but my eye keeps coming back tot he skirt this model is wearing. Is it also a Threadless product? I love the black piping and the three... Button? on the bottom right.

No account?