A Hero To The Shirt

We all know him. The hero of Hyrule. He travels through time and fights for the good. You can be a hero too, just with this shirt!

The artwork looks fine in every colour with every shirt. I chose a simple grey and white one with black artwork.

I hope you'll like it! I'm thankful for every comment, positiv or negative!

Watch this
ChristopherSchneider
We all know him. The hero of Hyrule. He travels through time and fights for the good. You can be a hero too, just with this shirt! The artwork looks fine in every colour with every shirt. I chose a simple grey and white one with black artwork. I hope you'll like it! I'm thankful for every comment, positiv or negative!
Maracoo
well, i like it :)
savantarde
very nice watercolor effects for the background/foliage. I was momentarily confused by the fact that Link's head and shield appear as one object (by nature of the silhouette effect). The only thing/s I can say would improve this design would be to slightly separate the head and shield (with a very thinly stroked line at the corners where they meet). And perhaps (but this is just personal taste) a dash of color surrounding certain elements. Otherwise, a solid design! Good work!
heype
great illustration ! great !
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
I like the negative space Link on white a bunch. A very unusual mixed media treatment you've given the world of Hyrule here, depicting it from traditionally reality-based elements but still capturing the fiery energy of Link and his never-ending Gannondorf-slaying journey.
W00LF
i link really like a Rorschach ink blot test cool
silverhare
silverhare profile pic Alumni
Awesome negative space design.
ahyat
yes!