• 30 Comments

The Woods Belong To Me

Watch this
knowmojo

Seriously awesome design. Brilliant!

ScareACrow

This is awesome

elizabethplaid

I adore this design, but the new shade of brown for the hoodie seems like a mistake. I have the older-style hoodie of this design, which has a darker, richer brown - closer to what's featured in the original design image (and in the women's t-shirt). The new hoodie color makes things feel washed out, rather than what the dark, foreboding woods should be. At the very least, it detracts from the design's wolf illusion. I bet this color change was due to supplier limitations (ie they didn't have a darker brown available for the new hoodies), because it seems like a shame to muss with something that was already so perfect.

Khnum

This would look great on black. The brown drowns out the design.

Logan~

Great design, but I agree. I really like the original design on black. JMO, but the final print had faded the colors too much.

treehouse21

Would love to have this in a long sleeve girly boatneck tee

specej

Please bring back dark brown hoodie, bros!

specej

Also would buy a bigass one of these if it were an art print, love it

Darth Cheeka

Beautifully spooky! The effect, thanks to the contrast, looks better on the darker grey.

Jenmandich

Sometimes it's hard to decide what t-shirts to get. Thanks for soooo many awesome choices! :D

lewisbeere

Can you please make this in Kids size L? It is awesome :D

sarochka

Please consider re-printing this on black or dark gray for a hoodie! The design is murky looking on top of the brown background.

sarochka

Please consider re-printing this on black or dark gray for a hoodie! The design is murky looking on top of the brown background.

sarochka

lewisbeere

I agree with Sarochka, and you must reprint this for girls tees and hoodies in XS or S sizes because I have to get this as a present for my Lil Sis by this month guys!

lewisbeere

"Please consider re-printing this on black or dark gray for a hoodie! The design is murky looking on top of the brown background. "

max.salvi.7

Wonderful design and i love it even if i don't know why all the other 2xl shirts are perfect and this is a little strecht.But great design anyway

eso456

One of my favorite tees on threadless!

LemonadeFox

Woah great design!

firodw

Simply incredible. Great job!

wthit56

Kinda wish it was on a darker background. Looks awesome, though.

AldanNi

:) Little Red Riding Hood in a dark forest :) Charles Perrault `is resting" :) i like this so much ! :) +

AldanNi

:) Little Red Riding Hood in a dark forest :) Charles Perrault `is resting" :) i like this so much ! :) +

AldanNi

amanmehraaman

It should be printed on black. Size L is out so a feedback for the re-print?

MicheleCre8tes

AH! I liked it before I even saw the wolf head in the design... now I like it even more! Well done :-) Hope they reprint hoodies!

anthonyammo

I feel like I've been checking back on this design for two years... will we ever get it on a black shirt or at least on a color resembling the graphic image? It's just too light and I will never buy it on this color

No account?