Nature's Choir

• by Kyle Kuhn
  • posted Aug 01, 2012
  • 26 Comments

Nature's Choir

Watch this
Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

And just when I thought the turntable had been done to death on Threadless, you make it new and original. Beautiful work.

moosa17

I'm distressed by the choice of color on the mens shirt... love the design otherwise. :/

bofisabfsa

famalegoods.com ---

free shipping competitive price any size available accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey, coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

jpocho

Ridiculously brilliant. Wish u could have added just a wee bit more color, but still great. Reminds me of the Jurassic 5 album cover. By the way I bought me a Large hope it fits this time and the collar is not all stretched out.

MalBence

Great design but I hate the ink used; it just feels weird.

Toni Tee

I need the girly boat neck in small. Reprint please! :)

weta66

Reprint that s**t up :)

ushuaia

Reprint!

Xenrier

Reprint please! I really want this one.

ninamazing

LOOOOVE this design! Reprint PLEASE! The kids' tee color seems far & away the best.

CathJ

Oooo love this. Please reprint girly tee!!!!!

bwood64

Please, please reprint!!!!!

Cape Salve

reprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

klwucsd

i wish this could be available on a hoodie!!!

brzrkr

I love this design, it's amazing!

mongoose_dog

beautiful! I would love to see the guys tee in the same color as the print (that same grey)..

mongoose_dog

I don't mean to be harsh, threadless, but why would you print this awesome artwork, where part of the design is white (those lovely little birds) on a white background, so that that part of the design completely disappears--specially when the artist has specifically designed it with a grey background? I understand background color changes that improve on a design or make it pop, but in this case you are doing a disservice to the artist and obscuring part of their artwork. please kindly print on that light shade of grey. thank you.

StephB123

Reprint on something other than a white background please! The green of the little girls shirt is a nice color. Would be nice in the girly dolman tee.

turkeyphant

Lush, just sad it's $25!

TanteMeg

Is there any way I could get this printed on the green T-shirt, like the little girl's?

tehieatt

What mongoose_dog said. White tee not good with this design.

fishpot08

I agree with mongoose_dog. I just removed this shirt from my shopping cart because of the lack of contrast between the shirt and design. The original grey would be a perfect shirt. Can you fix this mistake?

No account?
Join Us