Close
One second...

Haragos Design Blog: Regular Show Fans? Color Option Question.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Ah! There you are Mr. Image!

Haragos

I used LOVE because I noticed GAP has a ton of shirt printed that similar idea or concept.

Anything think the font sucks? Any suggestions? Maybe not Love but another word to misspell?

Haragos

bump for opinions.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Haha very cute and well done!!! Like the font too, although may I suggest bring the L in just a fraction closer to the V and it is perfect!

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Great work!

I agree with bringing the L a bit closer. The font is good for me too.

Haragos

Thanks for the help! The fist of the mustache man is bothering a tiny bit but I’ll move the L closer and this one will be about done!

Moving on to #2

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

You might want to see what this one looks like in a red pallette

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

haha clever i must say lol

Haragos

the red replacing the black?

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Its hard to explain it without doing it. But what I mean is use a red shirt and create a color palette that works on red.

Haragos

Made some changes and added a red one. I'm not feeling the red.. you probably had something else in mind ibyes.

Fist or Open hand?

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

AHahahah love this idea! Classic yet original! Open hand is better in my opinion, with the gray!

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

On red looks ok to me, although yea, I was thinking something different. Anyway, the black looks great, so forget what I said.

Also I think the fist is better because that way the one big hand really stands out.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

first one - fist and black

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

fist and black and i adore it!!!!

Haragos

The crowd has spoken! Fist and Black it is.. I should probably sub this today and not wait until I have the other two done cause I'm struggling to get them started.

Haragos

Subbed LVOE.. knowing how fast threadless puts their shirts up lately will probably be up today. Now gotta get started on the next two...

Haragos

Society6 bumpage

Haragos

Now scoring bumpage!

Haragos
Haragos
Haragos

So much for that picture!

Haragos

Bump!

Haragos

upward

Haragos

Your support is appreciated!

Haragos

Day 3 bump. Thanks for the support so far!

silverhare
silverhare profile pic Alumni

Scored! It made me laugh.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

:P bump!

Haragos

I think bumping lowers my scores haha

goliath.. That shirt collab we spoke about. How would you think about it be in the vintage contest? Or you think that would ruin it?

Haragos

bump with WIP #2.. Does it work? Does it make sense or a dumb concept? Should I remove the shadowing?

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

haha i like it ~ maybe he should look more afraid of his transformation? or maybe i'm not sure of the intended emotion ~ at the moment he looks in awe. maybe just larger eyes or a reaction in his tail or something? anyway, i love the old cartoon style :D

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

I didn't get the second one without the explanation, also it doesn't say vintage to me.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I think his balance is off, the arm is far too large for him, there's nothing to indicate it's his hand really. also I agree with the facial expression, more shock than the current 'huh?' kind of face.

Haragos

Does V2 feel more vintage? More scared? A better direction? If the concept sucks tell me lol

Haragos

Added V3? Idk.. To me this feels weak

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Yeah, I would try another concept, this isn't working.

Haragos

Agreed. Doubt I can get a vintage one before the deadline. Oh well. Is it Monday at 12 am or 12 pm?

Haragos

Been doing well hopefully the score comes up a bit I’d really like to top my best of 3.33 but probably not going to happen. Thanks for the support though!

Haragos

Tons of votes happening now.. I think my design was scored by 100 people in an hour.

Went up to 3.30 and now back to 3.27 haha.. Oh well! Such is life!

Haragos

New design WIP BUMP! PANDAS AHHHHHHHHHH!

Haragos

bump for opinions?

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

LOL i had to have it spelled out for me but i love it. If it was just the last 3 panels and vertical i think thats all it needs. Maybe with the words still, and maybe hand lettered.

Haragos

You might be right.. might only need the last 3 panels

Haragos

bump for more opinions

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Yes just 3 would do it - eats, shoots and leaves. Don't think it needs text if the title spells it out but if text hand drawn is always best.

Haragos

I really don't want to use the text because I think it "cheapens" the effect but I need to make sure enough people understand it. Is a Panda's diet commonly known? Haha..

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us