Close
One second...

Help out two fellow Threadlessers in a real life situation.

Hi everyone

Some of you know our fellow friend and designer Ivan Tarrazo and I take care of dogs. Specifically formerly abused, tortured and severely handicapped dogs. We have been trying for a long time to get some land to be able to take care of them properly, as right now we are in the middle of a ghetto with serious criminal activity and we gotta get 'em outta there really fast. We have been saving all the money from our Threadless winnings to be able to build the shelter, but without land, there's nothing we can do.

Soooooo, we have created a project called the ghetto2garden initiative that perhaps you can check out, help us out and/or share it with your dog lovin' friends.

Here it is! Much love to all of you!

Or like us on FB!

Watch this
Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

Yes, all help is much appreciated however little or much!!! That way we, well I, can actually design and spend some time here like I used to.

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

good luck you two saints:)

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Oh, far from it RM! Especially Ivan, he's a nasty little f*** :P

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

You two are good guys. I wish you guys the best!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

This is awesome! You guys rock.

Trony

I hope you reach your goal. Good luck!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

dammit none of my cards will go through. I'm gonna keep trying though.

what's that 'visa discover' thing, is it any different than regular visa? Maybe husband has mastercard, I'll pounce on his wallet as soon as he gets home.

You guys are amazing for doing this, go go go!!!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

yay success!! I've done my little bit and also posted you guys on my Facebook and I've got my fingers crossed for you. You seem to be doing really well so far, so woohoo! Also I'm proud of you for doing this and proud that I know you and get to hang out with you here at least a little bit, and you are awesome people.

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Really good cause!

Ivantobealone

Thank you!!!! All of you for contributing and spreading the word!! Thanks celandinestern for your very sweet words!

Signed, A nasty little f***

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

good luck! such big hearts!

Ivantobealone

Also A BIG thanks! to Mr. Jake Nickell himself for his generous contribution! Threadless rocks!

Montro

Guys, you are so great, thank you so much for sharing and all the donations and kind words. Much love celandine and Jake and everyone that is supporting our cause!

Montro

And thank you threadless for that awesome tweet!! Holy crap, I'm so happy!

littleclyde
littleclyde profile pic Alumni

I haven't been here for ages but I saw this on Facebook and had to donate. So heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. Good luck you guys!

Ivantobealone

Let's bump this a little bit. And thanks so much , littleclyde !!!

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Really nice project, congrats!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

bump

Ivantobealone

we have kind of plateaued :( , let's get this word out!!! Share, share, share! Thanx guys!

Montro

meet some of the pups!

monochromefrog

Good luck and best wishes for you guys :)

tragos

How's everything going?

Is there a link or email where you're still accepting donations?

No account?
Join Us