Close
One second...

Mission impossible

Mission Impossible. Hope you will like it.

Watch this
ispman

Mission Impossible. Hope you will like it.

New_Llorch

I like it so much! Finally you've find the best way to do the desperate panda design

5$

Beneto simonelli

yea i like it :) only thing I would say is the shadow needs some blur but apart from that it's great!

ispman

Thanks.

ispman

Thanks.

sAmMao

Hi ispman! love the expression of the panda! But personally i feel some things missing!

I prefer to add some claws on the hand, since you added in its leg!

2nd, i will add in some shaking line ( comic style) beside the panda head in order to enhance panda expression!

A good work and concept! CHEERS!

albert_17

hahahah this is grerat!

DarwinsFox

aww, poor panda : )

Shinki-doodles

Haha, poor panda! It is indeed mission impossible. :D

Thank you for critiquing my design. :)

FRICKINAWESOME

hahaha, his expression is priceless, I've had the same one on my face when trying to make origami figures.

bfergiejr

love the panda. i think adding some claws to the hands (since they are on they feet), some movement lines (like he's shaking the paper out of frustration), and maybe blur the shadows. looks great though!

PE4

Nice! The face expression is great!

Topu4

))) cool

Threadless Fan

Love it! Great idea! Good work! I saw all of the previous variations on critics, this is one of the best.

konji

I like the situation!

As an idea: I reckon you could add a black "scribble cloud" over the panda to show his extreme frustration!

Thanks you for your critique of mine earlier.

Cheers, konji

ispman

Thank you guys..

...Mirella...

It's awesome. Super creative . I like because it has a little story in it Check out mine BUDDIES

duvdevan

This is great 5$.

AlejAndro5921

This design looks good on a t-shirt .

OHea

Awesome design. I'm a big fan of pandas doing arts and crafts.

RealZeal

Great design and concept Ispman. I've given you tops for this one. Good luck! Zeal.

ispman

Thanks.

BashirBadr

haha nice one 5

Mamilia

Love it!

No account?