Close
One second...

Noah's Arrrk!

MreiselandFrickinawesome present the 1000% true story of how Noah, for a short time somehow not mentioned in the bible, went way overboard with his divined nautical powers, trouncing any other floating vessel he came upon to collect two jewels of every kind imaginable! Luckily before the waters receded and spotting land became a normal occurrence, Noah renounced his evil pirating ways to play the part of environmental savior we all know and love today.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
mreisel

MreiselandFrickinawesome present the 1000% true story of how Noah, for a short time somehow not mentioned in the bible, went way overboard with his divined nautical powers, trouncing any other floating vessel he came upon to collect two jewels of every kind imaginable! Luckily before the waters receded and spotting land became a normal occurrence, Noah renounced his evil pirating ways to play the part of environmental savior we all know and love today.

Haragos

Arrrwesome.

RicoMambo
1 design submitted - Score now!

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks so much all, can't believe this sucker is done and scoring after thirteen months of never-ending updates :)

Special thanks goes to Santo76 for the dashing presentation.

Also, super hi-res ultra close-up of the details!

FROYO29

Some amazing work here! $5

opippi

Super nice collab guys $5

Goto75

Greatness!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Epically awesome. Super Collab Bros.

Di.Jay

WOW! Awesome collab!!!

fathi

AWESOME! $5

Letter_Q

Damn good!!!!!!!!!!! 5$

Love how you guys made such a complex design looking so clean and readable.

6$ for the title! LOL! :D

3.14wee

love it! $5

ibyes

Just a wonderful idea and design, such hard work should be paid off with a print, 5$!

NGee

Yargh, this be grand work

TeoZ

This is just too good!

italiux

Genius!! $5

FRICKINAWESOME

Wow, amazing response so far, thanks so much everyone!

Letter_Q on Jul 12 '12 Damn good!!!!!!!!!!! 5$

Love how you guys made such a complex design looking so clean and readable.

That's a huge compliment Daniele, thanks! Our goal was to make this as filled with fun as possible without making the whole thing feel like a cluttered mess to the eyes.

goliath72

PRINT THIS wow!

poukimon

Amazing! #5!!

Arrow08

I got this in an e-mail. Figured I'd give you a 5 for still churning out great concept/design colabs. Give me an e-mail sometime Evan, maybe we can do something cool...

bokien

great work

Theo86

wow $5

rossmat8

This is amazing

reags

Fantastic outcome gentlemen!

opifan64

brilliant illustration!

BubuSam

Damn good

samalope

superb .. !!!

ecsu

TOO GOOD.

As i said in the post with the process... this ought to be sent to disney to be transformed into one of the classics.

5$

pd23

endless details!!!!! profesional work!!!

Love to see it ending scoring with 4+

Maziu

Great work!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?