Close
One second...

My first picture book! Halooween SALE! $9 only!!!

HALLOWEEN SALE!!! only $9 until 10/31!!!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

a HUGE thanks to all you awesome bloggers that helped make it happen!

Haunted legs UPDATE! 8/17/13

I got a HUGE shipment of books last week! Yay! The printing looks great :)

I've also been hard at work on all the front page doodles for all of you that backed on Kickstarter!

The first batches are being sent out!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
hm087ster

Bit dangerous opening that box with a stanley knife...what if the covers got marks because of it. Still, I didn't see another quicker way of doing it.

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

Congrats on the book man. A serious achievement. I can't imagine the hours that went into it.

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

Super impressive to get a book published. Especially this day and age. Congrats to you sir!

hm087ster

...on closer inspection, though, it looks like you're not cutting open the box. You're just cutting the plastic strip binder.

hm087ster

Congrats all the same on a great achievement.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Looks great man! Your packaging looks really nice done as well.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni
hm087ster said:

...on closer inspection, though, it looks like you're not cutting open the box. You're just cutting the plastic strip binder.

Good eyes, man! I was very careful in opening the boxes as to not damage any books.

briancook

WOHOOOOO! Officially up for sale! Grab your copy today!

:D

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Got mine Friday....LOVE IT! Excellent excellent work :D

Evan_Luza
Evan_Luza profile pic Alumni

Do you have any discount codes? Cause I'd love to buy one

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Got my books on the mail a few days ago.

briancook

Thanks guys! Sorry, Evancooleo...no discount codes right now, I'm selling it as cheap as I can!

briancook

HALLOWEEN SALE UPDATE! Get 'em now!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
No account?
Join Us