My first picture book! Halooween SALE! $9 only!!!

HALLOWEEN SALE!!! only $9 until 10/31!!!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9BweGKIrSXQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

a HUGE thanks to all you awesome bloggers that helped make it happen!

Haunted legs UPDATE! 8/17/13

I got a HUGE shipment of books last week! Yay! The printing looks great :)

I've also been hard at work on all the front page doodles for all of you that backed on Kickstarter!

The first batches are being sent out!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

LIDIJIA! You won the Haunted Legs drawing from a few weeks ago! email me so we can figure out how to make sure it GETS to you :D

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

OMG I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!!! :D

mailing nowwwwwww :D

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Awesome proyect Chengui! I'd like to see the haunted legs going to a concert

celandinestern

aaaaaaaaaaw poor legs!!! please don't tell me the wrap up is gonna be a downer or I'm definitely gonna cry. I just wanna hug them now.

celandinestern

you mean in the beginning? :D There's a prequel?

celandinestern

I only half-read Spanish, but the interview is way cool :)

Manupix

Anticipation!!!!!

celandinestern

aw man that was such an awesome ride!!! :))) adored every bit of it.

My favorite was swimming, going to the museum, getting a job, playing a practical joke, and the end is so sweet!!! Definitely make a colored childrens' book, I'd buy it for my kid for sure!!!!

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

Haha great stuff Brian - can't believe that I have only just discovered this and therefore missed out on a daily dose! Good luck with it going forward.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Really enjoyed this project! Great work!

Manupix

Haha that last panel is so fun! Great project Brian, I adored it!

My fav is day 21 =)

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Great interview! My favs are 15 and 20!

ica306

i enjoyed watching this keep up the good work

celandinestern

can't wait for the next thing you do :)

mirisch

Really great story and project!!

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

AHahahahha perfect ending!! If you turn this into a book I'll buy it for myself!! I won't give it to no kid! But I'll probably give it to my baby niece and my brother will give it back to me because he doesn't like severed limbs, but I sure do!

celandinestern

my kid is gonna love it. I'm gonna start him young on the weird stuff so he grows nice and colorful :) he's 7 months now so this book would be like the perfect first birthday present :D

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

brian is the best

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

thank you soooooo much for doing this fun and amazing project! my daughter, who is 6 and a total book worm, would love an adaptation of this as a children's book. thanks again, this was really fun to watch unfold.

NCowick

Twas a fun ride while it lasted ;) I like the whole project, but if I had to choose a favorite day it would be #15 The Haunted Legs Get Cultured. Be great to see all these colored. Goodluck with whatever you choose to do with this.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Hey Haunted legs FANS!

Phase two of the legs has launched today! Get yourself in on the ground floor and get the book cheap!

</center>

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
No account?
Join Us