Close
One second...

Ziggy Pika-dust

• by jlaroche
  • posted Jun 18, 2012
  • 19 Comments

Watch this
jlaroche

I have two options here... what do you guys think? I need opinions and critiques! rnThank yourn:)

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

its cute. is it for the simple challenge? if so it works

CalmMountain

Love the cute simplicity. My vote would be for eyes open - but you could also put both on one shirt, one front and one back.

jlaroche

no because there are four colors and that challenge has a max of three :S

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

u could change the pink in the bolt to be the same as the pink in the cheeks, it should meld ok

Naked ninja

Awww they're so cute Both, submit both. or do as jean warhol said so the sleeping one is on you back.

It you've time critique my design please

StripedSora

Aw, these are precious!! I hope that face isn't trademarked or anything, hopefully you can get away with it... I also vote for eyes open, though!

If you have a minute, I'd really appreciate it if you could spare some critique on my shirt!

jlaroche

Thank you for all your comments. I submitted the closed eyed version first to threadless and they rejected it, so what do you guys think of open eyed pika-bowie?

jlaroche

I fixed some of the details in the lightning bolt that was bugging me a bit. What do you think? I might submit this one :)

tiggyvg

heh heh not bad, pritty clever idea for a thunder type XD. i dont know what else you can do to it except mby mess with the positioning on the shirt. If you find the time :)

didyousayAbeLincoln

so cool! the only thing id say is maybe having the face more centered with the placement. love it!

Remilo

Looks pretty cool, but I agree with the above comment. Centering the design on the T-shirt would be good.

No account?