One second...

The Guest

• by 7rs
  • posted May 22, 2012 in product
  • 33 Comments

The Guest

Watch this
7rs

This such a kind and courageous design. I would like to see it for kids.

diegodaly

I love this

MrJohnCookieful

Can this be made into a backpack?By the way...AMAZING!!!!!

bhelix

Awesome....

gurglemeow

Would love as a print!

Hebau

My favorite!

zaboulette

It seems like my design... I mean too much..

DisconsolateChimera

I would love to have this as a print! Please please please?

Miss_AKA_Mars

@zaboulette, aside from the colour scheme this is completely different to your design?... It isn't even vaguely similar.

Threadless, you need to print more girly V necks and boat necks, high cut t-shirts just aren't super flattering on chicks with a rack, just saying... I'd definitely buy a heap more shirts if you printed them on more flatteringly styled t-shirts.

trlehew

Love it!!!

roycin

Found the XXL too tight. Most other XXLs fit fine.

spunionring

love to see scratchboard style and your technique is really nice! the texture is especially well done on the shading.

i really like the design of the monster, a great blend of cute and monstrous.

not a big fan of astronauts and balloons myself. though i do like space as a setting... this is only preference though.

@zabo: the only similarity is the scratchboard style, your content is not similar, and the quality here is much much higher. not to be mean @zabo but your technique is very rough and looks like a child's artwork.

mellynn

Reprint in girly please!

mmgarb

Reprint girly!

mellynn

Yay! ...Wait, no V-neck? Oh well, I'll take it anyway.

Bijoux00

Please print in V or scoop neck :D

jezziebezzie89

Please print on a hoodie and ill love you forever!

Gypsy Tipsy

IN LOVE WITH THIS SHIRT!!!

loopypie

love this Tee!!!!

zach2519

I love this, and probably will buy it, but it confuses me. Who is giving who the balloon? It looks like the monster is giving it to the astronaut(that's what she said) but the moon is in the background which makes you think they are on Earth... so why would the human be in the astronaut suit? Now they could be on another planet, but would the vegetation growth in the foreground even be possible anywhere but Earth? now I'm getting mad

loopypie

To Zach, I think: They are on another planet near moon (may be a made up planet) The Astronaut has found the monster The Astronaut is being given the balloon

I totally get your points but I hope this helped a bit, lol

loopypie

Just bought

fq584520

perfect

fresherthandeath

How's about adding a white version of the tee like the zip hoodie design awhile back? PLZZZZZ!!

Logan~

I finally got this in my size and style - love it!

ValeviL

wonderful!

longleggedfly

Loooooove - please bring out in a hoody?!

Logan~

Love it!

No account?