Close
One second...

DOG BLOG

Post your pup, or a dog you wish was yours.

Meet Pixel, she's my dawg

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

hahaha Augie is great, I love when Mike posts those videos.

corey9

i love seeing everyones dog pics :)

our dog Fars

heykimby

These are the type of dogs I've lived with my entire life cause my mum breeds them as a hobby:

I have no pets at the moment and it makes me a little sad.

taz-pie

awwww what a cutieee

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

we found this gorgeous little thing abandoned in a bush in a small town in chile. we heard her crying from across the street and once we saw her, well what were we supposed to do! so we took her out, fed her lactose free milk (she wasn't even on solids yet) and after 2 days wandering the town from vet to police station to vet again we found someone willing to look after her and find her a home. We called her Bobette (don't ask) and my heart breaks just thinking about her, she was the cutest little thing in the world. word from contacts out there is she has a home and is doing just fine too!

you'll have to excuse my hair, i was sleeping in a tent and having cold showers after all!

and this if my precious old girl Sasha, she's 14 this year and gave us a bit of a scare last week health wise but seems to be on the mend.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Roscoe

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Wow some beautiful looking dogs

BubbleHezza

Trying to post pics on my iPad....uurrgghh

BubbleHezza

This is one of my dogs Pixie

heykimby

Bubble, I think the pic won't work because it's from facebook. Just so you know :)

Morkki, what's it like owning a Shiba? I'm thinking that when we finally get a dog I'd really love to get a Shiba, but that they can be a bit quirky... Any tips?

nasmo
nasmo profile pic Alumni

This was Val, my dog growing up. She died two years ago. She was awesome. I miss her lots.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

awww, nasmo. =(. My parents had a collie when I was born, and I got a border collie lab mixwhen I was 12. She's still kicking, but lives with my parents. great dogs

Twiggyhall

Awwww!!! All so cute!

I miss my Sam doggie so much! He passed away a few years ago and I would love to get another dog someday, but not until we have the proper yard for one.

I don't have a pic of him with me right now, but he looked a lot like this cutie:

Gold lab/sharpei muttley :)

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

@Goldendust: Overall, our shiba is pretty easy going. They're super easy to house train and pretty smart. Our guy behaves well indoors, he only chews his toys and is generally very quiet. When he gets outside he just stops listening and he needs to be on a leash always. He's very social with other dogs, just a bit too social even. Also he sheds hair quite a bit. But he's a really sweet guy!

heykimby

Yeah, I've never had a dog that sheds but I think I could learn to live with it. I'm thinking maybe in a few years we'll get one :)

taz-pie

can we post cute dawgs? i'll start:

Manupix

wtf am I doing here I don't even like dogs

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
Manupix said:

wtf am I doing here I don't even like dogs

lol :D

taz-pie

dem harbls.

littlem

hailey in her prime:

my girl, getting old! love her!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

awww, this blog makes me happy and sad - happy cause it's full of awesome doggies, sad because we lost our sasha i posted above a few months back. there be no more puppies in our family anymore, its a very sad strange thing not to have a furry friend to hug sometimes.

Manupix

dongs are the best

nannynyne

not really mine, just mine for a year and a half:
she is bonkers and I miss her so much

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us