Close
One second...

The Liverbirds

• by Nemons
  • posted May 16, 2012
  • 24 Comments

a little something from my home city of Liverpool, a Beatles tribute

its Sgt Pigeons Lonely Hearts Club Band....I hope that you enjoy the show...coo coo ca choo

:)

ps the Liverbird is our city mascot for those that don't know

Watch this
Nemons

a little something from my home city of Liverpool, a Beatles tribute

its Sgt Pigeons Lonely Hearts Club Band....I hope that you enjoy the show...coo coo ca choo

:)

ps the Liverbird is our city mascot for those that don't know

Zwickery

This is great! Very fantastic work.

Zwickery

This is great! Very fantastic work.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

haha!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Oh, man. This SHOULD print.

rizkisyahril
rizkisyahril profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice!!

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

hoho!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

AWE$OME

dzeri29
dzeri29 profile pic Alumni

$5

i dilemma

This is genius, 5, and I hope it gets printed.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Awesome!! Damn Yoko, she broke up the flock!!

Nemons

thanks for the support guys :)

rit10

❤

Nemons

@feifumgotnn Erm no it's deffo coo coo ca choo, i'm a scouser myself so I'm in the know ;)

Nemons

@feifumgotnn Erm no it's deffo coo coo ca choo, i'm a scouser myself so I'm in the know ;)

undeadbunny

no, it's goo goo ga joob.

undeadbunny

The song is in the key of A and the instrumental introduction starts in the Lydian mode of B major.[9] Verse 1 begins with a I-â™­III-IV-I rock pattern: "I am he" (A chord)..."you are me" (C chord) "and we are all toge..." (D chord) "...ther" (A chord). Verse 2, however, involves a â™­VI-â™­VII-I Aeolian ascent: "waiting" (F chord) "for the van" (G chord) "to come" (A chord). The chorus uses a â™­III-IV-I pattern: "I am the egg-man (C chord) "they are the egg-men (D chord). "I am the walrus (E chord), "goo goo g'joob" hanging as an imperfect cadence until resolved with the I (A chord) on "Mr City Policeman."[10] At the line "Sitting in an English garden" the D# melody note (as in the instrumental introduction) establishes a Lydian mode (sharp 4th note in the scale) and this mode is emphasised more strongly with the addition of a D# note to the B chord on "If the sun don't come."[11]

krisren28
krisren28 profile pic Alumni

COOL! 5$

Willdawg

love it man

No account?
Join Us