Close
One second...

I Don't Understand People

• by ADD_LTD.
  • posted May 14, 2012
  • 19 Comments

This is Maurice the Spider. His family was brutally killed by humans. He does't understand why they would do such a thing, all he has ever done is try to weave beautiful text into his webs to express himself and mind his own business. But, now he is pissed and is out for revenge. He has now become... "MAURICE THE HITMAN SPIDER!!" ( he also smokes cigarettes and wears a really small hat )

Watch this
ADD_LTD.
ADD_LTD. profile pic Alumni

This is Maurice the Spider. His family was brutally killed by humans. He does't understand why they would do such a thing, all he has ever done is try to weave beautiful text into his webs to express himself and mind his own business. But, now he is pissed and is out for revenge. He has now become... "MAURICE THE HITMAN SPIDER!!" ( he also smokes cigarettes and wears a really small hat )

mirisch

So cool! 5$!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted -

you're weird

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

Cool!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hehe, nice description and lovin the tiny hat and smoke dangling from Maurice's lips.

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

nice!

Aem-a

Cool!

rit10

❤

bchris11

love the typography but i think the little spider could have been done in a more intricate style to match

nideo

Awesome!!!

ADD_LTD.
ADD_LTD. profile pic Alumni

I didn't want to go too intricate with the spider.. cause he will be kinda small on the shirt and might lose some detail.

No account?
Join Us