Robot Revolution

• by dbenton25
  • posted May 12, 2012
  • 74 Comments

They protected us while we slept and we rewarded their loyalty with slavery. Now they're rising up against us and recruiting soldiers for their robot army with this propaganda style t-shirt. Bow down to your new mechanical overlords!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dbenton25

They protected us while we slept and we rewarded their loyalty with slavery. Now they're rising up against us and recruiting soldiers for their robot army with this propaganda style t-shirt. Bow down to your new mechanical overlords!

dEMOnyo

cool! $5

dbenton25

Thank you to all that voted. To any of the many folks who voted a zero, I'd sincerely like to hear your reasoning. I see so many great designs (not saying mine is great) down-voted into oblivion here, and I would really love to understand the rationale. Is it because some artists post their work here without participating much in the community? Is it because by voting a zero on one design, you assist another design to get printed? Promise I won't judge anyone for being honest, just really curious to understand the Threadless psyche. Thank you. :)

Travegan

David, I have some of the same questions. There does seem to be some politics envolved in the whole process. That said I believe this is a well crafted design and I really like it. It stands out from many of the other submissions for this challenge. Good work!

thehookshot

I have the same questions David. I really think it's just that some people are black and white in their voting. Either they vote 5 because they want it printed, or 0 because they don't. Great design though :)

victorsbeard

wow this is so cool! love the design and placement! nice job!!!

gcrows

very well done!

Tanis10

dbenton25

Thanks everyone who's voted so far. Especially Charming eyes, who apparently loves it more than everyone else. It's scoring at a 3.10 right now with 229 votes. So it's up from 3.0 this morning. Hopefully, you all will make my first Threadleass print a reality. Again, thank you for all the great comments and voting love! :)

nadrieclya

Super cool design. I really like it!

dbenton25

Thank you Billy! Love your Up and Down votes. Hope Reddit takes notice. :)

Traumarama

5'd. I would buy this shirt immediately.

IG-89

5$ Really nice work! I heart this design, Mr. Benton.

dazzlerevo

Great design! If this doesn't get printed then I don't know what will!

bandy

Nice!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us