One second...

Hi all!

Hey all-

Great to meet you- electronically, that is. My name is Kate Swanson and I will be working with Rachel this summer as the community team intern. I am from Naperville, Ill. but have spent the last three years in Bloomington at Indiana University. I will head back there in the fall to finish my final year, pursuing a degree in Arts Management with a concentration in Studio Fine Art/Art History and a minor in Marketing.

Here are a few things everyone should know about me.

[ :-) ] I am a huge music junkie and I love to talk about it. Although my favorite artists tend to be of the indie rock caliber, I appreciate just about every type of music in the entire world. Except for country music which shouldn't even be a genre- sign my petition! Some of my favorite artists include Company of Thieves, Phantogram, The Shins, Alabama Shakes etc. etc. etc.

[ :-) ] I'm in love with a Tall Blonde from Starbucks... See what I did there?

[ :-) ] I have a turtle named after the personality Dave/12 pack from the reality TV series 'Daisy of Love'. Now that I think about it, maybe you don't need to know that?

[ :-) ] In my past, I completed two internships- one as a publicity intern for Rock Paper Scissors world music publicity firm (in Bloomington, IN), and the other as a traveling publicist/consultant for GLOWFEST Music Festival. At Rock Paper Scissors, I worked directly with artists and artist managers to implement interesting online marketing and branding strategies. I had the opportunity to manage social media campaigns for some of the firms largest clients including Eileen Ivers, TriBeCaStan and globalFEST. At GLOWFEST Music Festival, I began as an intern but was later hired full-time by the company. Aside from the opportunity to interact with some way-cool artists (like Crystal Castles, deadmau5, Avicii and Savoy to name a few), I learned tons about festival/event planning, was able to enhance my management and professional skills.

I am so psyched to be here and I can't wait to meet everyone! Come say hi- I work Monday/Thursday 9-5 and Tuesday 9-12.

Watch this
jerbing33 profile pic Alumni

Hi & welcome! :)

Salut! =)

YaaH profile pic Alumni

Hi ^^

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

belated hello! cool stuff you did and are probably doing.

rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Go Hoosiers!

spacesick profile pic Alumni

please keep rachel in check. she has a habit of wandering away during work to watch zach braff movies.

jublin profile pic Alumni

Zach Braff of Chicken Little fame?

Cool. Hi.

jeffreyg profile pic Staff

spacesick profile pic Alumni

brach zaff

wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

I look forward to some Kate-Mail.

lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

best of luck, Kate!

Pez Banana

pretty fingernails :)

Musarter profile pic Alumni

A little late, but hi!

It is still all your fault.

Lahar profile pic Alumni

You have pretty nails. All I can do is red stars on black..

jess4002 profile pic Alumni

hey hey!

It's all my fault.

I just came in here to tell you it is all your fault.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

So what's the deal with internships anyway?

=D it's always easier to blame the intern!

No account?
Join Us